I miss water skiing/tubing/boating

Overpriced Parts /

Five failed knee surgeries and my leaded gasoline designed outboard motor boat that was destroyed/eaten away by nonleaded with alcohol gas so had to sell it, can't have fun no mo'

fun to watch, but I sure I sure miss the water sports,

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

[attachment 201141 image.jpeg

I can still go fishing Though but only did about 2,000 times in my life my wife and me too don't like the smell of preparing and cooking fish that can linger in the house,

image.jpeg

Re: I miss water skiing/tubing/boating

Were the knee surgeries because of MC wrecks?

I prep and cook fish outside most of the time.

I miss sailing, had a hobie 16 for some years and just loved it. My back and knee keep me from moving under the boom across the trampoline. oh that was such good times.

Andrew Squiggman /

> Ken Roff Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I sure miss water sports,

Lol. Go to a Russian hotel.

Overpriced Parts /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Were the knee surgeries because of MC wrecks?

No crashing/getting hit few times over the years only gave me simple stuff like sprains, stitches, broken finger, road rash, and bruises because most times I always had gear on and most times I saw it coming and was able to stop or minimize a collision,

It seems like cagers don’t see people on 2 wheels, I have avoided the horrible left-hand turn in front of me by a car or truck probably a dozen times in my life, each time it would have ended up in a very bad accident, Something inside of me would tell me to stop completely while going at full speed and having complete right away on a main road because I felt that the person wasn’t going to stop and they didn’t every time

Lucky I guess,

But It was the job work injuries, the First simple surgery went wonderful, went back to work for several years the second one led to to all kinds of complications and more surgeries, I’m too young for retirement, I’m trying to get back to work now

Did concrete work for years, but the knee pads did their job. Hardest thing on me was those 28 yrs. walking the concrete floors at the Nuke plant.

Sorry you're still fightin the knee pains.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

I miss the days when you could take your shotgun to grade school for show and tell.

I wish you better luck with your knee ken.

Overpriced Parts /

> Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

> I miss the days when you could take your shotgun to grade school for

> show and tell.

>

> I wish you better luck with your knee ken.

Thanks Blane, Hope your shoulder is healing!

Though I can stand and walk some there’s just no way I could get up on water skis, get a boat up on a trailer/do maintenance/clean hull every few weeks etc.

Yeah the days of old when people minded their own business not videoing you everywhere,

I used to walk 4 blocks dressed in my uniform to Boy Scouts meet at age 12 with my 22 rifle strapped over my shoulder, The scout ones were single shot but I had my own rifle that had a clip seven shots and a brass scope that was way better,

I quit the scouts, sold it to a farmer and put the money towards a fender bass and amp,

Playing loud with others in houses and garages got me in more trouble with the cops (responding to noise complaints) then the rifle ever did

« Go to Topic — end of thread