Want to see something so weird it's cool?

Go to Mpls cl and look under moped, there is a Huffy 3spd folder bike with some sort of engine mounted to it, it seems to actually have a plate on it....holy shit, so ugly its cool, I don't know how to post the link, but I would love to own this mess!

Re: Want to see something so weird it's cool?

Saw that too, but not really into Puch bikes....but it is a deal.

I would like to have that foldable bicycle thing, i would only have to hide the motor and i would be able to take it with me for free on the train.

Master D. Baiter /

I like free hundred better! ;)

Overpriced Parts /

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I would like to have that foldable bicycle thing, i would only have to

> hide the motor and i would be able to take it with me for free on the

> train.

Get something like this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/49cc-2-strokes-friction-drive-gas-motorized-bicycle-bike-conversion-kit/191637542441?hash=item2c9e7cd629:g:hQIAAMXQR-dRFRCj

And make so you can remove motor easy to carry on train in a bag

Look at the shipping cost on that thing,Ken! 148 bucks!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

> Dan G! Wrote:

> I like free hundred better! ;)

Yeah....I would go $150.00.....its the last thing in the world I need, want to go faster, not slower, but damn if it isn't cool, I see a plate, can't for the life of me figure out what it is titled as, would give the ins company fits, the bicycle itself is really neat as well, in my highly disturbed opinion... :)

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> I would like to have that foldable bicycle thing, i would only have to

> hide the motor and i would be able to take it with me for free on the

> train.

I could put it on the front rack of our city buses no problem! I don't think I could sneak it on the train, but it doesn't run near me, YET, 2023 it will be going about a block and a half from my building.

Its so cool its weird.

^ right? I e-mailed the guy, wondering if that engine is for bicycles or he rigged it up, engine is upside down if you look at the pics...I wish I had throw-away money, would be riding this around my neighborhood, I can't justify it though, no way it goes fast enough to be safe. :(

Its more novelty than real world unless you dont have a garage and live in a an apartment. If you got your own place forget it unless hes giving it away.

It's total novelty, no garage, I bring my mopeds inside my apartment over winter, this would take up less space than any except the QT-50 and the Express, it just makes no sense to own unless you live in a trailer park or campground, too slow to be safe, I honestly would make more use of the bicycle itself.

Pit bike at a race track too.

True....would be good on the back of a RV....

Ok, just heard back from the guy, it is a bicycle assist engine, but not made since the late '60's early '70's....said he rode it legally, (plated) but is no longer willing to assume the role of manufacturer, so sold as an off road unit, so maybe he had a homebuilt title? God I wish this was practical...lol...I have to find a place to hoard this....it is a moral imperative... :D(edited)

Is it light enough to put on a shelf or hang on the ceiling?

I'm guessing it just may be.... I have big closets too...there is really no point if I can't title it....he did it when rules were more relaxed....our rules are bizarre here, bike engine things are not legal, yet gas and electric foot scooters are, that have no lights tiny wheels, negligible brakes etc. He even has a certificate that allows it to be insured, but I don't think that transfer's to a new owner, still, if he would take $150 for it, I would have to buy it, no way at 300....it is a tire scrubber like an AMF. Why, WHY do I have to see these things...lol!

the bike sans the motor is worth his asking price.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account