AMA - vintage days - results

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Anyone get anything cool? I went up with hopes to snag some Yamaha gt/mx 80 parts and found a couple parts bikes for cheap. I have enough finish my 2 street legal ones now. Also got a free Honda xr80 (basically a boat anchor) and a pretty clean Yamaha qt50 for $40 (needs a top end along with other work). How about everyone else? Borntobewilld I rolled thru the race pits looking for mopeds hoping to find you. One of these years I’ll say hello

Re: AMA - vintage days - results

I found a couple myself...

moped-army-f7a0656cc35a1336474981943eee45cc.jpg

i forgot about this.

i’m in ohio right now.

i’ve been in jackson surveilling don ohio for the past 4 days.

Overpriced Parts /

> A Zed Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> i forgot about this.

>

> i’m in ohio right now.

>

> i’ve been in jackson surveilling don ohio for the past 4 days.

Pretty sure he is in Florida

Ha. Went I went to Apple valley recently, I made it a point to avoid dum dumvile.

always find something

I caught up with Joe from daggers passing up on a garelli rallysport with 2 speed NOI, I wound up buying it plus a spare rizatto califfo rolling frame for $140. Took it over to Jon Skeetfleet's booth where we were all hanging out and got it fixed and running, then realized my friends who were bringing a trailer didn't bring a trailer, so I put it up for $400 and sold it quick at 200. Easy 60 bucks and a fun ride for the show. Wound up putting around on the cargo Gyro's jon had for sale and Derek from up here (blackpipes) wound up taking one home. it was super fun, my daughter is still gushing about how cool the wall of death was. she loved it. we went and rode some trains the next day up by home and she loves trains but the wall of death won coolest thing. Now prentending on the couch we're not in rocketships or busses of helicopters anymore, it's riding motorcycles. on a wall.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I caught up with Joe from daggers passing up on a garelli rallysport with 2 speed NOI, I wound up buying it plus a spare rizatto califfo rolling frame for $140

Didnt see the rizatto but i think i know which garelli you were talking about. The guy said it stopping running at the show and he wasnt sure why. He wanted $275 for it... missing its side covers if i remember right.

Derek from up here (blackpipes) wound up taking one home.

Was that the red Gryo for $600? I wanted that but didnt have the cash.

my daughter is still gushing about how cool the wall of death was. she loved it.

Ive yet to actually watch that show. I normally wander the swap meet for a good while then go trail riding with my brother in the woods. We got super muddy on our quads but it was a blast. My brother then ended up buying a CR125 and that was insane.

Missed Mid-ohio, but got all my parts from Al (gnarly al) in Columbus. One nearly complete MO2, one bare bones MO2 carcass, a nice chrome pannier mount for Hero Panther, a nice long Panther seat, and beautiful taillight and license mount for the same Panther.

Al's got a lot of parts bikes up there. He has some up on Facebook marketplace.

Yea that was the garelli, actually the kid I eventually sold it to once owned a TS50 that's now in our shop in Cleveland. small world.

It was a cool garelli but it sounded pretty shitty when it was running.

wall of death is insane. like obviously but it's still always a shock how crazy it actually is.

the gyro was one of 3 white ones, Gyro X I think, which had the biggggg rear and front cargo racks.

jimmy got any factory yellow gt80 fenders?

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Most of my genders are bent up and cracked, I think I have enough now to complete my 2 bikes but not any extras and none in yellow. I have a silver gt80, red / white gt80, blue gt80, and white mx80. Good shocks, kickers, and decent seats are also in short supply

Gender bender.

Ok thank it was a long shot. Got a original paint yellow 77 or78 gt80 that needs fenders.

dang, i shudda did dat...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account