Re: AMA - vintage days - results

Born to be WillD /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I caught up with Joe from daggers passing up on a garelli rallysport with 2 speed NOI, I wound up buying it plus a spare rizatto califfo rolling frame for $140. Took it over to Jon Skeetfleet's booth where we were all hanging out and got it fixed and running, then realized my friends who were bringing a trailer didn't bring a trailer, so I put it up for $400 and sold it quick at 200. Easy 60 bucks and a fun ride for the show. Wound up putting around on the cargo Gyro's jon had for sale and Derek from up here (blackpipes) wound up taking one home. it was super fun, my daughter is still gushing about how cool the wall of death was. she loved it. we went and rode some trains the next day up by home and she loves trains but the wall of death won coolest thing. Now prentending on the couch we're not in rocketships or busses of helicopters anymore, it's riding motorcycles. on a wall.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.