now my heads screwed on right

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /
20190711_120923.jpg
20190711_120923.jpg
20190711_120916.jpg

Re: now my heads screwed on right

What the heck happened to you?

Andrew Squiggman /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> What the neck happened to you?

> Andrew Squiggman Wrote:

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > What the neck happened to you?

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

collapse discs, pinched nerves. lost full control of some fingers and arm. cervical fusion may or may not bring it back.

rotator cuff surgery next.

Ya the last x-ray shows the damage.

Hope you recover and ride again man.

Dirty30 Dillon /

My pops has 5 neck vertebrae fused, good luck with recovery

Man,sorry. Hope you recover soon.

That sucks! Quick heals, man! I had mine done a few years back. Still only have about half use of my right arm. Now my back discs are failing too, and I'll probably have more fusions in my future. I still can't lift more than 40-50 pounds. You will never be the same. Sorry this happened to you.

never stopped riding, its my daily transportation. (i need of 18" rim tho)

im begining to think seth is right. left side hand becoming numb now.

thanks fellas

The ulna nerve' is in your neck, Chinarelli. I had numbness go thru my right arm once and into my wrist. Whatever you can do to keep a certain kink off that nerve might help. I actually thought it might be a heart attack symptom until the chiropractor explained it and got the kink out.

i had 6 months of pt. no help for either problem.

With those screws in there, I know it's hard to improve. Will they remove them after the bones repair themselves?

No, the plates and screws are permanent.

hundred grand =] they are mine

It's really crazy when you look at the itemized bill, isn't it. A couple hundred bucks per screw, iirc. And the "donated" cadaver bone implant ain't cheap. Oh well, at least we're not paralyzed, and I finally got mine paid off.

Overpriced Parts /

> Seth B Wrote:

> It's really crazy when you look at the itemized bill, isn't it. A couple

> hundred bucks per screw, iirc. And the "donated" cadaver bone implant

> ain't cheap. Oh well, at least we're not paralyzed, and I finally got

> mine paid off.

The auto mechanic working on the fancy car of a heart surgeon said “I don’t know why you charge so much for surgery?” A heart is like a oil pump in a car and valves are like valves in a car’s heads, once you work on a these things a few times its not that hard to do,

The doctor said “oh ya, try doing it with a car you’re working while it’s on and running”

That’s a old joke though, because In all actuality my wife’s heart valve (and another parts) surgery she had last year they actually did stop everything and refrigerated her lifeless body that had no blood going through it,

They pumped blood to her brain with a oxygenated pump that they put in through the cut/severed artery and vain in her neck, then when done replacing these 14year old worn cow valve and parts:

B8275C75-6AE3-4975-AF36-F5ACD70AA84F.jpeg

With new valve/parts (made from human tissue) they reconnected everything up, warmed her up and to shocked her heart back to life

Just a few years ago they didn’t even pump blood to your brain they just refrigerated your whole body stopped your heart, hurried up, then restarted your heartbeat

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Thanks. This gives me something to look forward to. I have issues in the same area. Feeling ok for now.

Still recovering from my second rotator cuff, I think it’s as good as it’s going to get and it’s not right. Still have several weak and painful areas. First one turned out great. This one, not so much.

Just now getting over a flare up from my lower back that i’ve been dealing with for over 30 yrs. it ruptured 20 yrs ago but never have had surgery for it.

I can deal with the lower back and usually i can function as i push through it, but the neck thing incapacitates me.

If I could choose my next surgery, i’d like my wrist fixed on my good hand, but the last Dr to look at it didn’t have enough confidence in his skills to fix it.

Getting old sucks, but it beats the alternative.

> Seth B Wrote:

> It's really crazy when you look at the itemized bill, isn't it. A couple

> hundred bucks per screw, iirc. And the "donated" cadaver bone implant

> ain't cheap. Oh well, at least we're not paralyzed, and I finally got

> mine paid off.

cadaver bone? wth?

i have to talk to doc....

Mmmm, mmm.....

I'm hungry for some baked ziti.

Pressure-Cooker-Baked-Ziti-5.jpg
moped-army-3e30eb24d99906e241917ca9d5ccd871.jpg

(edited)

Yeah, cadaver bone. When they removed the ruptured disk, they put a chunk of somebody else's bone (specially prepared for transplant) in the space, to encourage bone growth and fusion of the vertebrae above and below the injury.

They did that to my brother about 15 yrs. ago or more. Put the cadaver bone in his neck. He's still doing fine.

> Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

> Thanks. This gives me something to look forward to. I have issues in the

> same area. Feeling ok for now.

>

> Still recovering from my second rotator cuff, I think it’s as good as

> it’s going to get and it’s not right. Still have several weak and

> painful areas. First one turned out great. This one, not so much.

>

> Just now getting over a flare up from my lower back that i’ve been

> dealing with for over 30 yrs. it ruptured 20 yrs ago but never have had

> surgery for it.

>

> I can deal with the lower back and usually i can function as i push

> through it, but the neck thing incapacitates me.

>

> If I could choose my next surgery, i’d like my wrist fixed on my good

> hand, but the last Dr to look at it didn’t have enough confidence in his

> skills to fix it.

>

> Getting old sucks, but it beats the alternative.

ive had 2 good doctors, dr harclerode (primary) vanished around 1990 but i think hes in colorado on a military base.

dr behrend who did the neck. orthoarizona. these two treat you like a friend, not that in the room out the room shit.

been referred to orthos hand dr to see if the tendends weakend by the pinched neck can be awakened.

THEN the shoulder lady, ill rate her medium. its been a year since ive seen her.

que sera

I wanted the same dr that did my left shoulder 15 yrs ago to do my right shoulder, but he retired 3 months prior, so i ended up with another dr from his practice.

Wellspan has basically forced the majority of orthos in the area into the same facility, so there’s really no where else to go now. It’s like the perfect insurance scamming racketeer shit show. The 1000 gallon aquarium in the lobby is very pretty.

This might be the norm for places like NYC or Chicago and such, I don’t know, but York is a small city. They shamelessly flaunt the greed at this place. I’ll need to find somewhere else to get a 2nd opinion on my shoulder.

clinics are abundant here. retired and snowbirds are big business.

i rarely went to dr's till this fall at work.

healthcare as i see it.

at birth your issued a certificate, given a shots schedule and to check in should a problem arise.

a new car comes with title maintenance schedule and of course you can check in should a problem arise.

hmm

How’s the neck and arm?

I’ve been having some pain in my neck and the image of your X-ray keeps popping up in my mind.

stiff. doc says its healing fast. some pt starting next week then on to the cuff. i fuckin bored and broke.

less fuzzy more heel

15685416397081595232428.jpg
1568541714549702421654.jpg

The doctors want to do that to my lower back, I'm really not sure about having it done.

100,99, 98,9,,,,,,. home. go for it