Re: Not shocking for this city..... Banned natural gas....LOL!

Jimmy Cincinnati /

noted child hater Will D threatens your kids

Yeah, thats what he gets for being a jerk with his fancy science and logic.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Back in the day (mid 70s) when they initiated coed gym in my high

> h school it was wonderful, there was seven guys to 14 girls in my gym

> class and though I wasn’t the biggest I was the pretty much the

> strongest and the most athletic (could climb a rope to the ceiling with

> just my bare hands not even using my feet) and I used to work out by

> picking up the girls and holding them over my head, Man those were good

> times!

Explain why those were good times.

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> But regarding environmental impact, not having kids is probably the

> biggest impact choice that you can make.

>

> Theres proof guys, Will is coming for your kids!

Label it or twist it however you want. The world is over populated without question. Eliminate half the population and most problems would be resolved world wide. Do we really need more kids?? Is our ego more important than the environment, the earth or the future of mankind??

I agree with Will 95% of the the time on his opinions.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

The world is over populated without question. Eliminate half the population and most problems would be resolved world wide.

The world is over populated for sure, and we need to downsize. Since your spear heading this movement perhaps you would like to be in first wave of soylent green?

nobody is advocating for killing and eating people: just having fewer is the single greatest impact of any choice we can make in most of our lives. Like 1 person using only renewable power and electric cars and eating vegetarian etc is still WAY more impact than 0 people doing the same... Still, I had a kid, I'm glad I did, and I fully well recognize that's a very selfish move.

But no one is actually suggesting we impartially just eliminate half of the population.

well, except that one guy...

Jimmy Cincinnati /

just having fewer is the single greatest impact of any choice we can make in most of our lives.

You know what would make a huge impact?... teaching and practicing safe sex!

Still, I had a kid, I'm glad I did, and I fully well recognize that's a very selfish move.

Stop the bus, im getting off!(edited)

> The world is over populated without question. Eliminate half the

> population and most problems would be resolved world wide.

>

> The world is over populated for sure, and we need to downsize. Since

> your spear heading this movement perhaps you would like to be in first

> wave of soylent green?

Sure. Lead by example.

Ive had a good life and if it ended today so fucking what.

Three quarters of the population would be better.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Why must every thread in off topic go way off topic?

Oh yeah, Don.

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> nobody is advocating for killing and eating people: just having fewer is

> the single greatest impact of any choice we can make in most of our

> lives.

Yep, and "sex education" is not gonna get the job done fast enough. There will eventually be one world order and it will mandate some form of population control. Maybe not in our lifetimes but all humans will be "spayed and neutered". There will be no choice in the matter and anyone living will be lucky to survive without ever having offspring.

We will either make changes on our own or the earth will do it for us. The earth has already started and the clock is ticking.

> just having fewer is the single greatest impact of any choice we can

> make in most of our lives.

>

> You know what would make a huge impact?... teaching and practicing safe

> sex!

>

> Still, I had a kid, I'm glad I did, and I fully well recognize that's a

> very selfish move.

>

> Stop the bus, im getting off!

Dont let the bus throw you under it j boy.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Dont let the bus throw you under it j boy.

Im more worried you and that new world order will shove me under it, comrade!

I didn’t know that you “went by” j boy.(edited)

> You know what would make a huge impact?... teaching and practicing safe

> sex!

Yes! see this is what I was getting at in a prior argument -that we actually all probably do agree on a lot. Unfortunately the narrative has been and continues to be "divide".

So instead of focusing on a solution that we could agree is important, instead the focus remains, abortion is bad therefore planned parenthood is bad, and thus all family planning is bad, and you wind up with all these conservative areas teaching abstinence only (while bombarding everyone with commercialized sex everywhere all the time) and it doesn't work, in large part because sex is awesome, but we've emasculated safe sex, it's more "manly" to raw dog, and then placed the responsibility and consequences heavily on the mother, while simultaneously removing her choices on the matter, and then blame the results all on liberal progress.

But yea, educate and practice safe sex, a simple first step we can all agree is a step in the right direction. Still it gets stolen from us under the divide narrative.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

But yea, educate and practice safe sex, a simple first step we can all agree is a step in the right direction. Still it gets stolen from us under the divide narrative.

I think its a great first step. We all want better living conditions & healthier planet (except for Live Evil whom i think just wants to Soylent Green the world) for people but the road to get there varies from opinion. The details really do matter, but yes there is an issue and we need to work it out as a group rather than casting stones.

yeah what blows my mind is that a key tenant to Christianity is good stewardship and spartan living, like, way more important than worrying about dudes getting married or abortion or any of that other stuff that gets interpreted from an obscure verse out of the old testament, yet, our pro-consumerist, pro capitalist culture just totally steamrolls that.

its completely inconsistent with the teachings of big JC to celebrate a lifestyle of conspicuous consumerisim and consumption and the wanton abuse of natural resources, yet somehow this nationalistic political movement has emerged that is exactly that. Like don't get me wrong, i love tractor pulling and two strokes and ripping stuff up just as much as the next guy, but I believe that my religion teaches a moral imperative to respect natural resources and be a caretaker and steward when possible.

I don't get the knee jerk 'we're america fuck the environment, i'll do whatever i want' mindset, its childish and boorish and completely anti-patriotic and anti-christian. Being a patriot means putting the interests of your country above your own, i'm not sure how buying chinese made american flags and rolling coal got associated with patriotism but its totally fucked.

Oh wait, yeah i do, ad campaigns. Brought to you from the makers of Santa and the Easter Bunny. Buy more shit, Jesus wants you to.

Speaking of 'prosperity gospel' anyone need some buckets?

> Dont let the bus throw you under it j boy.

>

> Im more worried you and that new world order will shove me under it,

> comrade!

Just because its coming doesn't mean I agree with it. Keep your head stuck in the sand and live in denial. Its coming and no religion is not gonna stop it.

I'll volunteer!

Eat me, Jimmy.

> The world is over populated without question. Eliminate half the

> population and most problems would be resolved world wide.

>

> The world is over populated for sure, and we need to downsize. Since

> your spear heading this movement perhaps you would like to be in first

> wave of soylent green?

I think it's coming too, I don't think "god" is doing it, the planet is doing it, did god create the planet, maybe, maybe not, I really don't care. The problem is the discovery and use of petroleum, for fertilizer, fuel etc. It allowed our species to produce more food than we need therefore overpopulation, and rampant pollution. I'ts fine for counties and cities to try and make a difference, but without a worldwide effort, it really will not make any difference. Plastic residues I forget the term...have been found in the deepest parts of the oceans, and in many lifeforms, we are drowning in single use plastic. The easiest and best thing an individual can do is to waste less. It is easy and if everyone did it it would make a difference. Almost everything I own is used, with the exception of most clothing, I use items until they are worn completely out. It is not "fashionable" but I'm comfortable with it, and to be honest I don't for environmental reasons, just so I don't have to work so hard to live, I love my free time and stress free life. :) The environmental impact is just a nice unintended consequence. I have not paid for moped fuel in over 15 yrs simply as I recycle and scrap aluminum, pays for all my gas and oil and a portion of my insurance. I live close to my job, about 1.8-2 gallons a week depending on what car I drive etc. If I were to moped to work it would be closer to a gallon a month, but I don't as at my current job, my boss does not drive, so I give him a lift home every night for which he pays me a $20.00 a week this saved up covers most of my auto insurance...led lights in the house, turned off when not home, (except one for the cat) ;) keeps my juice use down. I get things from CL's free section, repair clean them up, and resell, mowers, snow blowers etc, stuff that people and my complex toss, some of it in working order, cl it all, take in an average of 2-3 hundred a month on that...amazing what people toss for a 3 dollar repair or just to have something "new". These are the same people who complain about being broke a lot. I accept that this lifestyle is not for everyone, either too grubby or gross for them, or they are too busy with a high octane job and kids to raise, but it is possible. I'm not talking hardcore dumpster diving, like for food or anything, I eat well, out more often than not, but for stuff that people just discard, from vacuums to cars and bikes, both pedal, moped and motorcycles, I work 4 10's for my job with avail ot, I don't take it in the summer, as why not be out in the glorious sun? In the winter I do, I have enough to go three months without work, paying all my bills, saving for a years worth. Without car/home loans, I can quit my job at any time and not lose anything. How many can say that? For the Catholic, Jesus did not advocate consumerism or wealth, " it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven" Not being of a religious bent, I take this to mean the more involved you are in your stuff, and impressing others, the less you notice or care for those around you who may not be as well off. Weigh your debt vs income vs stuff you have, how much is need vs want? Dump the want, have and enjoy the needs, turn the phones off for a while, slow down, relax. I missed out on a good deal on a convertible today, by an hr! :/ BUT I now don't have to work Saturday to make my next check cover what would have come from my savings, so easy come, easy go. Relax, and be well everyone.

"some people say I just want your money...

and it's true! I do want your money - because GOD wants your money. to fight the twin evils of godless communism abroad and radical liberalism at home."

-Reverend Larry

I kinda wish they wouldn't have plugged up our dam and cemented the pipes,so no one could reopen it again. I don't see how water power is so polluting. The comanche peak wanted to open another nuke plant. They are still flaring off natural gas In Texas were in North Dakota,which never made sense to me.They are finally building pipelines to carry it to Houston area to send overseas. I do like rechargeable ibatteries. I think the other ones should at least be the same price to discourage use. I don't really like plastic bags and could get by without them. I wish recycleing was easier for such things like car batteries oil fluorescent lite bulbs motorcycle tires and tubes etc. I think we should be at least working toward these things,i do like mopeds though and hope they don't ban them.

^there are not enough 2 stroke mopeds on the road to make banning them cost effective. :)

I have my Bible, Liberty, Guns, and 2-stroke machines! Do not touch!

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> I have my Bible, Liberty, Guns, and 2-stroke machines! Do not touch!

Spoken like a truly out-of-touch American

I am aware of leftist attempts to take away rights of others...……...I proudly am NOT in `touch' with them. Go read yer Lenin and marx pamphlets again.....LOL!

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> I am aware of leftist attempts to take away rights of others...……...I

> proudly am NOT in `touch' with them. Go read yer Lenin and marx

> pamphlets again.....LOL!

No, you are not.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> I have my Bible, Liberty, Guns, and 2-stroke machines! Do not touch!

Holy men dont need guns. They need bibles. WTF Don???

Would Jesus condone gun slingers??(edited)

^only if you are going on a Crusade....another bizarre "thing" condoned by organized religion...if there is a god, I guarantee it's pissed at what we do in its name.

Guns are fun...…………..too bad you libs never figure THAT out. I was setting the sights on my 1000 ft. per sec. 22 caliber pellet gun day before yesterday.....what a hoot!

Going to the range and shooting 9mm pistol......another hoot!

Riding moped to the range...……….DOUBLE HOOT! LOL!

Guns are not made for fun. They are machines designed with the sole purpose of killing. Any fun that you may have during the process of learning how to use a fire arm to your maximum effectiveness is only an added bonus. I think Going to the gun range or popping off a few rounds is like the red pill yoga. Gun people freak me out, I mean chill out. Its not like being an old white American in a subdivision in Ohio or retirment park in Florida puts you in any sort of real danger that would necessitate owning a gun, let alone many guns.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account