Re: more death defying rain riding tales...

♣Slew Foot♣ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

This one time I was on top of South Mountain in Bethlehem here it's above Lehigh University and I got caught in a torrential downpour on top of the mountain on my Tomas I freaking made a mistake by pulling into the college by the frats here there just pave the road that afternoon and as soon as I hit it it was like ice the oil was risen to the surface and it got all over my tires and my shoes I was doing the old Outrigger I had both my legs out and I locked my elbows and lean to steer if you would ever seen Lehigh University's layout you'd see that it has these crazy Serpentine asses and the occasional speed bumper 3 I slid down through the whole university until I finally came to the stop at the bottom of the hill where my momentum wore out it was still raining I got under a tree and I managed to roll a cigarette even though I was shaking so bad and sat there and pondered how precious your life is and how small you are against Mother Nature and the Fates

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account