Re: RIP to Toni Morrison

Overpriced Parts /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

> A Zed Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Overpriced Parts Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > A Zed Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > i had no idea she was from the 216.

>

> >

>

> > Lorain Ohio is 440

>

> not when we all were born.

Say we not se, haha (pink panther), where I Iive now which was where is the farthest reach of 216 until they changed the area code in early 90s when you moved away and became a nutcase troll,

From my used to be but that now paradise that I live in now but thanks to the 49,3% of the people that sucks off the government and is not going to be paradise very much longer, (can’t you guys get a job people, instead of protesting! Because you’re lazy people that don’t pay into the government that you hate !

So when the water runs dry (Western states) and because because of air conditioning and or sucking so much off electrical grid fails just so the Western states could be seen in space, Maybe you’ll want to move back to a state that produces not that sucks off the grid as well as all these western state people that are sucking off of everything and contaminating the whole earth because they want 24 hr of Best climate, Best weather, ever!

My Micro microclimate only has two or three months of bad weather and during those times I can still ride because it’s not really bad it’s only like 7 to 10 bad weather days!

West Coast, East Coast and east cost suck up more energy in the Midwest ever will, for recreation then they ever be able to produce,

I can live off the land so when all this comes down, screw up are you protesters nutcase people!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  RIP to Toni MorrisonTopic by: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 08/08/19 05:28PM
  Re: RIP to Toni MorrisonRe: A Zed A Zed 08/08/19 06:04PM
  Re: RIP to Toni MorrisonRe: Overpriced Parts Overpriced Parts 08/08/19 06:22PM
  Re: RIP to Toni MorrisonRe: A Zed A Zed 08/08/19 06:38PM
  Re: RIP to Toni MorrisonRe: Overpriced Parts Overpriced Parts 08/08/19 07:18PM
  Re: RIP to Toni MorrisonRe: A Zed A Zed 08/08/19 07:33PM
  Re: RIP to Toni MorrisonRe: Overpriced Parts Overpriced Parts 08/08/19 09:04PM
  Re: RIP to Toni MorrisonRe: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 08/12/19 10:49AM
  Re: RIP to Toni MorrisonRe: Potr zebie Potr zebie 08/12/19 11:08AM
  Re: RIP to Toni MorrisonRe: Bas Autowas Bas Autowas 08/12/19 12:18PM
  Re: RIP to Toni MorrisonRe: Daniel '' Daniel '' 08/08/19 09:45PM
  Re: RIP to Toni MorrisonRe: Andrew Squiggman Andrew Squiggman 08/08/19 11:34PM
  Re: RIP to Toni MorrisonRe: A Zed A Zed 08/08/19 11:57PM
  Re: RIP to Toni MorrisonRe: Andrew Squiggman Andrew Squiggman 08/09/19 12:46AM
  Re: RIP to Toni MorrisonRe: __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ 08/09/19 12:57AM
  Re: RIP to Toni MorrisonRe: Overpriced Parts Overpriced Parts 08/09/19 02:11AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account