Re: anyone remember the Sachs madass? I saw one today.

well we've devolved now into small 4 stroke motorcycles in general. cool! THIS IS WHAT OFFTOPIC IS FOR!!!

and recipes. love the recipes.

Here's a lil old shitter I had. alot of it was mark tway (swoops) and alot my own. it was cheap as possible, started with a pretty wrecked cub frame and about nothing else besides the frame. s90 tank, some 70's enduro forks & f wheel, i think it was a maxi cigar seat?, lifan 110 semi-auto, this was my first experience directly working with the lifan motors, (it was a huge piece of shit, and I cobbled some crap together as poorly as possible - the ignition was held together with 3x foam...)

but it ran well and continued to run after i sold it for several years and thousands of miles. i would not have placed any bets on it surviving but somehow it has.

Nice, l like it. Small cc hondas were built to run forever. I like how the cb125s started out as a over head cam and when they stopped making it they made the cg 125 over seas and was a push rod motor. Wanted it to be even more bullet proof. I would love to get my hands on one of those motors

Pushrod Fifty /

I have a pushrod Trail 90, CT200. Cant wait to hear it hum. It was a basket case when I brought it for 200.00. I started rebuilding the engine. The kickstarter shaft needed replacement. I found one on ebay and brought all new bearings and seals for it. I hsve the engine apart, parts all cleaned, cases bead blasted. Just have to get on it.

I exploded my cb160’s clutch at Gentlemans ride trying to blast with the big boys. Gotta fix that...just pulled it out of the corner today, actually...

Wish it was nice enough to ride here. Wont get to ride the 125 until probably mid March or April. Gives me time to work on it's big brother. Cb900custom custom. Crazy 10 speed trans.

20191028_202136.jpg

^ I used to own one of those....scared the shit out of me! :) I really like what you have done with it so far.

Yeah fast bike. I am not a speed freak and it's pretty slammed so just gonna be a cruiser. Rear shock are so stiff it's pretty much a rigid. Had to run them to get the bike as low as I wanted. Going with matte black tins, gloss black wheels and white walls. Should look nice

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account