Re: What kind act have you done lately?

Ok, so o

Something nice - okay - I wrote a short story for MopedArmy

Two Predatory Uncles Wrenching to the Beat

A Short Story by Rebel Moby

Sally Pitt looked at the warped moped in her hands and felt fuzzy.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her sunny surroundings. She had always loved chilly East Shytesbury with its slobbering, slow shops. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel fuzzy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Kimberly Plumb. Kimberly was an adorable patient with pretty armpit and chubby butt.

Sally gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was an intuitive, charming, cocoa drinker with grubby armpit and feathery butt. Her friends saw her as a jealous, jittery juggler. Once, she had even rescued a melodic old granny from a burning building.

But not even an intuitive person who had once rescued a melodic old granny from a burning building, was prepared for what Kimberly had in store today.

The rain hammered like riding cats, making Sally barmy.

As Sally stepped outside and Kimberly came closer, she could see the squealing glint in her eye.

Kimberly gazed with the affection of 4011 stingy glamorous goats. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Sally looked back, even more barmy and still fingering the warped moped. "Kimberly, I just don't need you in my life any more," she replied.

They looked at each other with lonely feelings, like two pickled, poor pigs mopedding at a very malicious birthday, which had trance music playing in the background and two predatory uncles wrenching to the beat.

Sally regarded Kimberly's pretty armpit and chubby butt. "I feel the same way!" revealed Sally with a delighted grin.

Kimberly looked calm, her emotions blushing like a moaning, mashed motorbike.

Then Kimberly came inside for a nice mug of cocoa.

THE END

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

No good deed goes unpunished.

> Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> No good deed goes unpunished.

If I’m being honest, I did feel bad later, after I picked up that girls wrapper for her.

Wait...Roosty is Don, Don is Roosty?!

HugeFixedAfricanaugurbuzzard-size_restricted.gif

> Roosty Ford Wrote:

> After lurking awhile I have realized that the people on here are

> probably decent but come on here and act like dicks to each other

> online. . for fun I think. The problem is it seems to spiral out of

> control and the OT becomes negative and toxic.

>

> So to try and make this place better and show the world everyone here is

> not a complete dick I ask everyone the question of what kind act have

> you done lately.

>

> I'll start about a month ago I aired up some random person's car that

> had a flat in a parking lot., your turn.

Silence, algorithm!

> Roosty Ford Wrote:

> After lurking awhile I have realized that the people on here are

> probably decent but come on here and act like dicks to each other

> online. . for fun I think. The problem is it seems to spiral out of

> control and the OT becomes negative and toxic.

>

> So to try and make this place better and show the world everyone here is

> not a complete dick I ask everyone the question of what kind act have

> you done lately.

>

> I'll start about a month ago I aired up some random person's car that

> had a flat in a parking lot., your turn.

Screenshot_20190814-184105_Facebook.jpg

No poopy, I am new to this site. I pretty much learned how to fix my moped and have but somehow I still am on here. It seems like a very weird place, like a mix of gen x burnouts and confused boomers. I am quite a bit younger than the x'ers and their culture seems interesting/pathetic. It's like studying the history of a failed and silent generation and now they are getting older and soon maybe the site will be nothing but cane shaking between the two groups........hilarity ensues???

I probably won't be around for it as the angsty xers aren't much fun.

Brad William /

I've worked retail sales for the last few years. I've never worked retail before. I'm often amazed at what an asshole customer I've been all my life, and never realized it. Truly a case of standing "in another's shoes".

The positive effect it has had on me, how I treat others, is remarkable. The lesson, I guess, for anyone reading this is that a lot of "kind action" can derive just by refraining from, learning to refrain from, so much of the unconscious shitty action that we all do on a regular basis.(edited)

Apparently it’s true.

E75F9E2C-D720-4EFE-A57D-0CF991099EF1.jpeg

You are not new to this site, please don’t attempt to backstory us after we already know you’re trollin..... More humor in embracing it than trying to solidify and sell some fallacy....just move forward.

> Roosty Ford Wrote:

> I'm not

> really a musical person.

this explains so much.

What's the K evil thing about?

> Roosty Ford Wrote:

> What's the K evil thing about?

K-evil is the pet name that Mr. Donald H. "Don Ohio" Ruggles fancies calling me whilst he trolls the OT.(edited)

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Roosty Ford Wrote:

> I probably won't be around for it as the angsty xers aren't much fun.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Good Deeds pave the way to hell remember that you helped out when you need to that's good enough don't go out of your way don't take food out of your kids mouth cuz it's not worth it homeless how they're not homeless they want you to think they're homeless they want you to think it's not their fault but truth be told they're hardcore camping addicts prevents him from getting a job prevent them from having a social life have mental problems they should have like a c a camping anonymous I've tried to help out homeless people they all just go right back to where they were no matter how much help you give them the same goes for people that are addicted to heroin or cocaine I mean yeah you see some normal Earthling that's having a bad day don't make it any worse if you're going to help them great but if it's going to affect you don't bother I mean if it's going to make you late for going to work or if you're really really in hot water don't get involved because believe me I got the short end of the stick every time I ever tried to help somebody on a level that made any kind of difference when I saved the guy's life 3 years ago on my moped when he had a cardiac I wasn't covered by any kind of insurance and I'm still suffering because of it my next door neighbor is blind and everyday I walk to the store for and back and if she has any kind of problems day or night she calls me because I'm just good like that

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> > Roosty Ford Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I probably won't be around for it as the angsty xers aren't much fun.

>

> Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

"Sipowicz 10:48"

Is this something to do with an old Tv show?

Jimmy Cincinnati /

when I saved the guy's life 3 years ago on my moped when he had a cardiac I wasn't covered by any kind of insurance

I remember that, it was still a hell of a good thing you did. Thats one of those deeds you might need see the fruit of your sacrifice in this life but it was not all for nothing.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

He was driving against doctor's orders he didn't have any insurance he ducked all interviews for the TV newspaper en PBS because he thought he was going to get charged with driving without insurance and against doctor's orders I was trying to get hold of him because I was going to get a segment on PBS but the guy refuses. I have not even had a thank you from the guy not a single word.

I need surgery for my C5 disc as a result I can no longer do martial arts exhibitions because I lose muscle control and I can't have a sword or a pair of nunchucks flying out into a crowd I can't do my fire juggling for exhibition anymore so kind of sucks that was like my retirement plan but you know the old cat with long hair and the beard juggling the devil sticks with fire and hula dancers you know the whole nine yards tropics palm trees parrots Mai Tais

But no and now I got hit again this time the guy has insurance but it's good to go insurance and they're screwing me every way to Sunday on my bike and once again I probably save somebody's life because anybody else doing 35 on a bike or a moped without the extensive martial arts training and riding a moped for so long they would have died in the accident no doubt in my mind if it was a big guy on a Harley the bike would have crushed them. And a kid on a moped wouldn't have the Driving Experience to avoid it or counter I mean I basically did a fist and knee strike on the car when I hit I negated the force of the impact but I flipped up in the air and I tucked and protected my prosthetic eye socket and I landed right on my head at the ER thinking I was a drug seeking individual because of the fact I don't have opioid receptors in my brain they could give me oxymorphone injections and they weren't working they thought I was a hardcore junkie who had a habit for 35 years so when I show up at the ER supposedly from a 35 mile an hour accident and all I have is a little bump on my head they thought it was all bullshit and a week later I had seizures from the Mist cranial hemorrhage 2 weeks later after agonizing chest pain for weeks Dr realized I had three broken ribs to my knee had an ACL replacement 30 years ago now one of the ligaments didn't grow back and I have to walk with a cane sometimes I think I took another one for the team but when do you get a payoff I mean you could be good your whole life do the right thing and you still end up in a pile of shit go figure and I really want to press the camping addicted I mean seriously most of them if given the opportunity to work for a living or stay in their tent they'll stay in their tent I tried to help out several people all of them went back to being homeless

well this thread sucks.

If you do kind things for nice people, it generally goes well.

Ya, it may have been too hippy dippy. The troll gang really got upset with it and delivered their signature snark. It is very alienating, but maybe it is just going to be a snarky place. You gotta roll with it, or leave I guess and counter trolling does work but is high effort, distracting, and I think legit bad for troll gang.

So they win, and I'm off to try and find something better to do. I really should be studying anyway, I will admit that even with the trolling there is a certain appeal to this place. Like low hanging fruit, or watching Jerry Springer, which wasn't the intention of this place to begin with I think.

I wish everyone the best, even a zed who may be the biggest OT troll of them all, yet began his new troll account by stating in his first post that he wasn't even going to go on OT anymore, lol.

most recently I ran out of gas and had to steal some from a parked car. I also took the gas cap hoping it would fit my car but it didn't so I had to throw it away.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Wildey thank you for the reality check I love that but I'm not in person helped me a lot but I had to help myself good motto another one for the highlight reel then I don't know what is the true definition of a troll I never changed my name

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

I uhhhhh...hmmmm... I said good morning.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

My good deed lately is I haven't turned in the homeless guy that's living in the storage bin across the street illegal as all hell I'm living in it a storage bin there's a classic car place attached but the owner was a dick to me so I don't care if the homeless guy burns the place down running an alcohol burner and stealing electricity from the light socket with a unsafe set up with lots of flammables all over oh and I think the homeless guy robbed me I let him stay here for a while and then he moves in across the street and somebody steals my pot when I'm at the trauma unit

My good deeds are to never give homeless tweekers a smoke, so they don't get lung cancer, and never give them money so they can't buy drugs that are bad for them.

I also pour old hot sauce, ketchup, or whatever on my recyclables to discourage them from scavenging thru my trash.

I zip tie shopping carts to people's cars to teach them to park correctly. And if a person can't make the effort to put their shopping cart in the corral, I put it behind their car, so this motivates them to put it away properly, and gives them exercise.

Sometimes I run into people's car doors and mirrors to teach them how to look before turning into a parking lot.

I bump into people that are staring at their phones while shopping, to raise their awareness of things around them.

I love to have conversations with dogs that are barking at me. "Fuck you too!" Their owners love that.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I keep drugs out of young kids Hands by doing them all and when some kid wants me to buy him alcohol I take his cash and then tell him to get lost that's awesome you are a true bard

Dirty30 Dillon /

> baird co Wrote:

> My good deeds are to never give homeless tweekers a smoke, so they don't

> get lung cancer, and never give them money so they can't buy drugs that

> are bad for them.

>

> I also pour old hot sauce, ketchup, or whatever on my recyclables to

> discourage them from scavenging thru my trash.

>

> I zip tie shopping carts to people's cars to teach them to park

> correctly. And if a person can't make the effort to put their shopping

> cart in the corral, I put it behind their car, so this motivates them to

> put it away properly, and gives them exercise.

>

> Sometimes I run into people's car doors and mirrors to teach them how to

> look before turning into a parking lot.

>

> I bump into people that are staring at their phones while shopping, to

> raise their awareness of things around them.

>

> I love to have conversations with dogs that are barking at me. "Fuck you

> too!" Their owners love that.

I bet you think this is cute