"Q"

I implore EVERYONE RESPONDING to set their political, religious, and philosophical leanings and/or affiliations aside for one brief moment...

Nobody REALLY believes this "Q" shit, right?

I tried to at least understand what the fuss was about and had a look for myself.

I grew up listening to Art Bell. Conspiracy theories, ufo's, Leonard Nimoy talking about Bigfoot. It was a lot of fun. Then I grew up.

This "Q" stuff is borderline insanity. It's no more accurate/prophetic than reading tea leaves and there are tons of really, really not intelligent humans out there among us that believe it.

I seek anyone who believes it or knows someone that does to please seek professional mental health as soon as possible.

I eagerly await a lighthearted and friendly discussion of this matter.

Re: "Q"

I believe the "Q" to be a wonderful letter, but i highly doubt that's what you're talking about.

Re: "Q"

Q was a dick, always screwing with captain Picard. Then he gave geordi his eyesight back only to take it away and stick him with the visor again.

A mariachi band on the bridge of a galaxy class starship! What a jerk.

Re: "Q"

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Nobody REALLY believes this "Q" shit, right?

I honestly have no idea what your talking about.

Re: "Q"

Re: "Q"

A round of applause and cigars all around

this thread is going exactly as planned

thanks!

giphy-20.gif

Re: "Q"

Wasn't he just a spoiled,alien brat?

Re: "Q"

Wasn't he just a spoiled,alien brat?'

Re: "Q"

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Nobody REALLY believes this "Q" shit, right?

>

> I honestly have no idea what your talking about.

Same here, what the hell is "Q"

Re: "Q"

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Nobody REALLY believes this "Q" shit, right?

>

> I honestly have no idea what your talking about.

videotogif_2019.08.16_16.39.58.gif

Re: "Q"

Screenshot_2019-08-16-17-30-14.png

Re: "Q"

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /
Screenshot_20190816-173307.png

Q

QAnon is a wellspring of conspiracy, cooked up by people who need to believe the world is more exciting than it actually is. It's more fun and interesting to believe the President is sending people to secret Guantanamo for pizza sex crimes than it is to reconcile that we're seeing the decline of society due to late stage Capitalism.

It is fascinating to see that so many QAnon loyalists are driving more mainstream people into questioning Epstien's alleged suicide. I think it's sophomoric to believe that he managed to break his own neck with a paper thin bedsheet.

Re: Q

> Korean Fried Chicken Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> It is fascinating to see that so many QAnon loyalists are driving more

> mainstream people into questioning Epstien's alleged suicide. I think

> it's sophomoric to believe that he managed to break his own neck with a

> paper thin bedsheet.

Someone else with more to lose had him silenced forever.

Re: "Q"

Rick Bergsma /

> ..... poop Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I implore EVERYONE RESPONDING to set their political, religious, and

> philosophical leanings and/or affiliations aside for one brief moment...

>

> Nobody REALLY believes this "Q" shit, right?

>

> I tried to at least understand what the fuss was about and had a look

> for myself.

>

> I grew up listening to Art Bell. Conspiracy theories, ufo's, Leonard

> Nimoy talking about Bigfoot. It was a lot of fun. Then I grew up.

>

> This "Q" stuff is borderline insanity. It's no more accurate/prophetic

> than reading tea leaves and there are tons of really, really not

> intelligent humans out there among us that believe it.

>

> I seek anyone who believes it or knows someone that does to please seek

> professional mental health as soon as possible.

>

> I eagerly await a lighthearted and friendly discussion of this matter.

The more you ignore it the faster it will fade into obscurity.

Re: "Q"

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Just another one in the trail of bodies that leads to the clintons seriously it starts with all of his bodyguards when he was governor of Arizona write up to Vince Foster and now his underage sex supplier mysteriously dies but then again he set up all his money into a trust fund so kind of makes me wonder they should get a list of everybody that's authorized to use the trust fund and do some old-style gumshoe work and find the guy he's probably hanging out with Jim Morrison Elvis Presley Michael Jackson and the disembodied heads of Walt Disney and Howard Hughes...

Re: "Q"

pizza sex crimes

Re: "Q"

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

R S T U V

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account