Re: Posters the ones you don't like...

Stephen Keller /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I go riding, or outside, live in the REAL world? I admit to being here quite a bit, and it rather bugs me, not being of the "internet" generation, but it is not going away, so I use this site in lieu of any other social media....a lot of this used to REALLY bother me, but I have come to understand that it is just like if you could hear peoples thoughts, that would make you crazy too, at least there is a power switch. :) The internet is a very powerful tool, so much information avail at the click of a mouse, but there are many unintended consequences, people who have and are growing up with it have a very distorted view of reality, but, it is not going away, short of an emp....so you have to adapt, if not approve. I started on this site in '98, and will stay with it as long as it exists, I came for the love of stupid little motorbikes, to search for parts and information, but it has taught me a great deal about what is now a force in our culture. I know I'm a dinosaur, a product of a bygone era, but I'am happy about that. I would not wish to be young today.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account