Posters the ones you don't like...

So here it goes, I post the OT and most people give my posts a thumbs up and like my silliness, I've seen a few posters that are bat shit crazy hate whenever I post even if I am posting things that are nice they still troll and post idiocy. What ya all doing to keep away from the trolls?

Re: Posters the ones you don't like...

I go riding, or outside, live in the REAL world? I admit to being here quite a bit, and it rather bugs me, not being of the "internet" generation, but it is not going away, so I use this site in lieu of any other social media....a lot of this used to REALLY bother me, but I have come to understand that it is just like if you could hear peoples thoughts, that would make you crazy too, at least there is a power switch. :) The internet is a very powerful tool, so much information avail at the click of a mouse, but there are many unintended consequences, people who have and are growing up with it have a very distorted view of reality, but, it is not going away, short of an emp....so you have to adapt, if not approve. I started on this site in '98, and will stay with it as long as it exists, I came for the love of stupid little motorbikes, to search for parts and information, but it has taught me a great deal about what is now a force in our culture. I know I'm a dinosaur, a product of a bygone era, but I'am happy about that. I would not wish to be young today.

That sounds like some decent advice, go for a ride zed. You can only be so upset over OT trolling. Your lame type of trolling probably annoys others as well. . .

The best way to deal with trolling is to give zero fucks....but that is hard for people who grew up in a time when if you said something you were taken at your word, when real things mattered? We now have this fake world in the pretty little light in your hand, where everyone is a tough guy/blogger/journalist etc....just remember, none of it is real, what you see in front of you, what you can touch, feel and experience in real time is real, not what you watch a video of. GO OUTSIDE!

I really dislike this poster, she looks like Pipi Longstocking and is doing horrible things to that Ciao...

WorstMopedposter.jpg

I like looking at old vintage ads like that^

Ciaos are awful mopeds, they deserve to be harassed by Pipi Longstockings.

Ciao's rule. Not many things better than the fweem of a stock ciao at 27 mph.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Yeah she looks like she was bad and needs to be spanked

> Roosty Ford Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> That sounds like some decent advice, go for a ride zed. You can only be

> so upset over OT trolling. Your lame type of trolling probably annoys

> others as well. . .

LOL!

Zed, I'll let you have your safe place back. I don't actually want you to be upset in real life.

um.

i think some of the posters here (most of whom i do in fact like) missed the fact that this thread was a parody of this one.

> A Zed Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> i think some of the posters here (most of whom i do in fact like) missed

> the fact that this thread was a parody of this one.

Everyone got it - just like the elephant in the room though because some folks just got new neighbours who are from CanadaLand and thought it would be goodly to be polite, eh?

Of course a few weeks from now the whole neighbourhood is going to stink of poutine, spruce beers and beaver tails, while slowly their 'quaint polite little ways' are going to start to be a thorn in their neighbours side as they slowly try to convert the environment into a mini little Canada property... eh?

NewCanadianFamilyNextDoor.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread