Re: Could a moped be used to propel hot wheel cars around a track?

Aaron Blair /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

> Trent Anderson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> They were called super chargers. They had foam on each side, so the

> moped over the track would only be propelling the car on the top and not

> the sides as intended. You would do best to take off the hard tire and

> just run the bike with an inner tube inflated to low pressure, or the

> only cars you could run would all have to be the same height.

>

> This thread is near and dear to my heart, as I still have all my Hot

> Wheels cars from 1968 AND my first moped from 1979.

>

> Now if I could just do this and incorporate my Beatles' collection and

> my rotary telephone collection into the mix...

Rotary phones! Now we're talking! I was surprised that my magic jack put out enough voltage to ring my old wall mount bell when I ditched quest. Had to get a pulse to tone convertor tho..

still works great, plugged the magic jack into my wall socket and the whole house was converted from copper no problem.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Could a moped be used to propel hot wheel cars around a track?Topic by: Roosty Ford Roosty Ford 08/18/19 10:26PM
  Re: Could a moped be used to propel hot wheel cars around a track?Re: Master D. Baiter Master D. Baiter 08/19/19 12:49PM
  Re: Could a moped be used to propel hot wheel cars around a track?Re: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 08/19/19 02:06PM
  Re: Could a moped be used to propel hot wheel cars around a track?Re: __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ 08/19/19 04:48PM
  Re: Could a moped be used to propel hot wheel cars around a track?Re: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 08/20/19 04:26PM
  Re: Could a moped be used to propel hot wheel cars around a track?Re: Aaron Blair Aaron Blair 08/19/19 09:31PM
  Re: Could a moped be used to propel hot wheel cars around a track?Re: Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" 08/19/19 10:52PM
  Re: Could a moped be used to propel hot wheel cars around a track?Re: Aaron Blair Aaron Blair 08/20/19 09:31PM
  Re: Could a moped be used to propel hot wheel cars around a track?Re: live ɘvil live ɘvil 08/20/19 10:29PM
  Re: Could a moped be used to propel hot wheel cars around a track?Re: Trent Anderson Trent Anderson 08/21/19 10:10PM
  Re: Could a moped be used to propel hot wheel cars around a track?Re: Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" 08/23/19 01:01PM
  Re: Could a moped be used to propel hot wheel cars around a track?Re: Daniel '' Daniel '' 08/24/19 01:31AM
  Re: Could a moped be used to propel hot wheel cars around a track?Re: Aaron Blair Aaron Blair 08/24/19 02:55AM
  Re: Could a moped be used to propel hot wheel cars around a track?Re: Thomas TPRF Thomas TPRF 08/24/19 01:30AM
  Re: Could a moped be used to propel hot wheel cars around a track?Re: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 08/24/19 02:00AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account