Re: Discuss?

Stephen Keller /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I hear you...it is criminal, they do what they can to keep you below 40 hrs so as to not have to pay benne's, even though the job was advertised as ft. Assholes. I worked there a year and a half, shocked I kept my apt, but I had no car, took the bus or walked, or biked, still did not eat much. :( Dicks, they brag about how much they give back to the community, how about paying the community that works in your stores? You can't live on $13.00 an hr and have a car etc...even then it was day to day....I'm cheap though so I made it, but like everyone there the second something better came along, I left that day no notice, no nothing, f-them. No respect for me? Fuck you too. I shop at local stores only now, it costs more, but I can afford it as I work a better job, and cheap or not I will never give Target another cent. Corporate America is digging it's own grave.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account