Re: David Koch

Lets hope the other fucker follows soon.

AMEN AND PRAISE BE TO OUR DARK LORD MOLOCH!!!!!

That crusty mound of skin was a vile, putrid, rotten sack of pure evil who should burn for fucking eternity.

Today is just getting better and better...

Jimmy Cincinnati /

That crusty mound of skin was a vile, putrid, rotten sack of pure evil who should burn for fucking eternity.

How much do you have to hate someone to wish that on them? Even if the guy was a rotten egg (not disputing it as i know little about him), whatever he reaped he is now sowing for the rest of eternity. If anything i pity him.

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> That crusty mound of skin was a vile, putrid, rotten sack of pure evil

> who should burn for fucking eternity.

>

> How much do you have to hate someone to wish that on them? Even if the

> guy was a rotten egg (not disputing it as i know little about him),

> whatever he reaped he is now sowing for the rest of eternity. If

> anything i pity him.

if we become nothing more than worm food when we leave this world--which many believe is a more viable possibility than is whatever he reaped he is now sowing for the rest of eternity--then he would in fact be off the hook.

Hell is other people. ~Jean-Paul Sartre(edited)

> That crusty mound of skin was a vile, putrid, rotten sack of pure evil

> who should burn for fucking eternity.

>

> How much do you have to hate someone to wish that on them? Even if the

> guy was a rotten egg (not disputing it as i know little about him),

> whatever he reaped he is now sowing for the rest of eternity. If

> anything i pity him.

Why pity people for getting their Karmic payback? I don't know anything about this guy, nor do I care, but there are plenty of people who have some coming to them for how they treat people. It often takes longer to catch up to them than our personal desires would like, but we are not in charge, put enough bad out there, the pendulum swings back your way. That said, wishing to take pleasure in that persons suffering is pretty evil in it's own right. There is an old saying, "row your own boat" there is not a one of us "perfect" enough to feel superior to, or judge what the world should dole out to another.

Megasaurass wRexckses /

Fuck that guy

most remarkable is how of all the media, fox labels him a "philanthropist"

though, honestly they do donate to some good things. But by a large margin, they "donate" to ensuring they stay very very rich.

they also made a shitload of money exploiting everyone else, and not just employees, but anyone caught in the way. I don't even know if it's possible to be a billionaire and not be evil, to live in that level of extreme excess, with that much power and sway, it requires a pretty extreme selfishness, but they really take it to the limits; I mean the Koch bros are the epitome of personal greed.

theyre pretty massively responsible for funding and pushing the anti-science that allows them to continue to profit exorbitantly off of environmental negligence and carelessness. And to people as well, actively fucking over local communities for even more personal gain, as if you'd somehow be more fulfilled with 50 billion instead of 45, anyone who gets killed along the way be damned.

Like they very specifically are exactly the embodiment of big money greed that cares none for whomever is trampled in their quest for more money. The kind of evil greedy enemy that is every popular fiction nemesis.

Like the Koch brothers are legit supervillains. Or at best, Montgomery burns.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I don't even know if it's possible to be a billionaire and not be evil,

Ive wondered this myself. To have that kind of resource and not help others out seems like a selfish waste of good. But then again I have a refrigerator in my house, spare change in my car, warm water... that makes us all wealthier than like what, 90% of the planet. To say its evil might be hypocritical of me.

Dirty30 Dillon /

A) Fuck him.

B) Fuck his brother

C) You shouldn't need a "hell" to keep you being a half-way decent person.

No way, Jimmy. The difference is you are aware of your/our privilege in comparison to the rest of mankind.

If you won a billion dollars, Id bet my house that youd give away way more of your money percentage-wise than the Koch brothers ever have. And you wouldnt set up a "Foundation" (that's really just a tax shelter and a hobby for your relatives) either.

The Kochs are/were Randian psychopaths.

> I don't even know if it's possible to be a billionaire and not be evil,

>

> Ive wondered this myself. To have that kind of resource and not help

> others out seems like a selfish waste of good. But then again I have a

> refrigerator in my house, spare change in my car, warm water... that

> makes us all wealthier than like what, 90% of the planet. To say its

> evil might be hypocritical of me.

I think this always and comment on it regularly, we live in gross exorbitant excess. Every one of us has it measurably better than Rockefeller did, arguably the wealthiest man in history, just a hundred years ago. That's why I find it so excessively evil to be that rich. And they make it so hard to overcome it too, like they have enough money to push legislation, hush opposition, enable literally poisoning communities and the planet, while everyone else suffers. and some people say taxing the rich isn't an answer? then what do we have, government is the only tool that the general public has besides outright riots that gives individuals at least ideally an equal say, and can put in check the consolidation of power and money. I'm not looking to benefit, i'm saying it's super crazy shitty that others can't live as comfortably as I do because some very very very select few want to live more comfortably than could even be imagined.

Megasaurass wRexckses /

He spent his money on chaos.

or rather on making more money, which to their credit they did with incredible success. unfortunately.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

It’s wasted potential for sure to have such excess just sitting in your bank account. I’m just Leary of us using force to reallocate their wealth. Not to mention the entire tax code was written / corrupted by the wealthy. We need complete reformations of our tax code entirely. Trying to fight them on their own game will never end well for us.

It’s like making a $15 minimum wage will only hurt us through a spike in prices and loss in jobs. I think a free market would fix a lot of our problems if we could truly make it a free market. Get rid of our crazy tax code, eliminate tax loop holes, etc...

Portrayed as Mortimer and Randolph Duke in Trading Places.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I love trading places, it’s very 80’s but still fun to watch

"crazy tax code" is really just republican politician talk for "we dont wanna pay taxes"

convoluted, yes. but not crazy.

its meant to confuse and is structured that way so the more you have, the more you can hide.

I know "Free Market" sounds nice, but it's a really old, really tired Libertarian line of nonsense that doesn't jibe with reality.

It would fully hand the reins of power to the Koch's, the Walton's, and Sackler families of the world to pollute the air we breath on the way to our local WalMart where we'll buy over the counter oxycontin.

Convincing their voters that government is a boogeyman is one of the GOPs most successful psy-ops.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I’m not sure where you got the idea I’m for no taxation. I just recognize what we have is unfair and extremely biased currently. Your still moving your pawn while the Koch’s have a check mate. Your gonna lose playing their game.

what else we got tho? I see successes at their game, like the EPA, which at least makes it more difficult to actively fuck people and the planet over in favor of pursuing even more extreme excess.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

The EPA is like everything else, its a mixed bag. I see benefit out of it, but i also see lots of corruption. I guess i want something better than the only 2 options people seem to believe...

1) Shut down the EPA and die from cancerous water

2) Throw money blindly at the EPA and hope they do some good.

How about... we allow the EPA to operate and regulate, but hold them accountable for our tax money and fair regulation. When they have some dill hole at your house determining if your new driveway bridge is shedding excess amounts of rainwater they have gone just too far.

Everytime i talk about the EPA all i ever hear about is "you want to shut them down and poison our water." I just recognize that there is such a thing as too much regulation and it is bad. It hurts business, the economy, & impacts our lives. They are out of control and in the pocket of the very people we all believe to be corrupt.

People are not able to regulate themselves, so regulations should be in place. If this sometimes leads to over-regulation thats just the small price you pay for the inability of people to do the right thing out of themselves.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

People are not able to regulate themselves, so regulations should be in place.

I guess i was meaning like a better system in place, like check & balances.

Man, I wish.

It's like the whole "WE MUST DECARBONIZE 100%" mentality.

It can't, won't, and shouldn't happen.

its just that everyones so polarized that a sensible discussion can't be had, even among presidential candidates.

If a Democrat proposes a balanced approach vs supporting some magical all-in Green Deal, then they get blasted for being a corporatist.

If a Republican proposes a balanced approach vs fully supporting the oil companies that dump buckets of cash on their desks they get blasted for being Liberals.

^ VERY true, the concept of compromise has gone out the window. I don't know if people are not able to regulate themselves, but most are very unwilling to. The entitlement attitude in this country is off the charts, and it is (and I hate this word) not sustainable, not everyone can or deserves to live like a celebrity. Our excess has become normal and expected, and it comes at a price to natural resources. We live like kings compared to a good 2/3 of the world, try being grateful, instead of always wanting more, waste less and you will have more.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

^ VERY true, the concept of compromise has gone out the window.

Agreed, i have alot of wishes but im not blind to see that they will never happen. Our system in this country is so flipping corrupt and broken... my goal now is just not to add fuel to the fire.

It's sad, but not adding fuel is in some small way a success. If you could always have everything you "want" you end up not being satisfied or happy with anything, this just fuel's the "more more more" attitude we have going on today.

You do realize that a compromise hasn’t been viable for over 20 years. Even the countries with the most strict of cut back to carbon emissions still fall far short of what scientists say we need to get the climate not running away. The three biggest producers of carbon emissions are not your lightbulbs, cars or cheese burgers. It’s company's that straight up ignore the ecological impact of their unsustainable business practices, then lobby against bills that could potentially cut into their shareholders pockets, and making propaganda that is saying it’s the every day person who pays the price for said regulations. I mean it’s pretty obvious this socioeconomic structure we have is not going to last much longer, the stock market has been on life support for more than a decade. And people have either decided they don’t care enough to change or don’t trust anyone enough to give them support. It’s mind boggling that some people don’t have the ability to look at the past and see that these organizations like the FDIC, FDA and EPA were put in place with the public’s safety in mind. But thanks to political corruption and partisan politics these people are able to make changes with out a need for approval and gut these government agencies indiscriminately.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

It’s mind boggling that some people don’t have the ability to look at the past and see that these organizations like the FDIC, FDA and EPA were put in place with the public’s safety in mind.

i know why these organizations were started, but that doesn't mean everything they do is gold. To little regulation is bad... too much regulation is bad... theres a balance out there, and i want to see it fine tuned which will probably never happen thanks to corruption & division.

Look at the time & cost of getting new drugs approved through the FDA and tell me they are doing a good job. Hell watch the Dallas Buyers Club later and reflect. Now, since im bashing the FDA here do not go to your usual "he wants medicine completely unregulated" stance. Thats not what Im saying... We both know that it takes that long and so much $$$ due to either over regulation, or corruption (the profit is in treatment, not healing people), or both.

A new report published by the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development (CSDD) pegs the cost of developing a prescription drug that gains market approval at $2.6 billion, a 145% increase, correcting for inflation, over the estimate the center made in 2003.

Why cant grandma afford her health insurance & medication again? This is just some quick link i found on google.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/cost-to-develop-new-pharmaceutical-drug-now-exceeds-2-5b/(edited)

Regulation is the only way to stop capitalists from exploiting you, i will always favour over-regulation over being used by capitalist pigs.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account