(edited)

Re: Joe Walsh for President

He's all about that infrastructure

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> He's all about that infrastructure

>

The Joe Walsh that's running is not the guitar-playin' icon formally of the James Gang and the Eagles, who made a mock run in the 1980 presidential primary elections.

Conversely, the Joe Walsh that is running is a former Illinois Representative and current conservative radio talk show host.

Though the rocker "ran" as a moderate Republican, the irony is he is now a far-right Republican and Tea Party activist, just like the latter.

The latter Joe Walsh isn't the prolific songwriter/performer as the former.

That said, IMHO, much like Ted Nugent, he would be much more likable if he were able to STFU about his personal politics. To his credit, he's not nearly the prolific loud-mouthed idiot that Nugent is.(edited)

I am well aware that there is another fuckwit called Joe Walsh. Following American politics is a hobby of mine.

I'm still very surprised Ted Nugent isnt in jail as he has made multiple songs about sex with underaged girls.(edited)

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> I am well aware that there is another fuckwit called Joe Walsh.

> Following American politics is a hobby of mine.

>

Ouch!

Joseph Fidler Walsh (born November 20, 1947) is actually a pretty cool dude.

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> > Bas Autowas Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I am well aware that there is another fuckwit called Joe Walsh.

>

> > Following American politics is a hobby of mine.

>

> >

>

> Ouch!

>

> Joseph Fidler Walsh (born November 20, 1947) is actually a pretty cool

> dude.

if you're into hangin' out with right wing-nut teabaggers, i suppose.

whatever tickles your butthole.

i've never met the guy, but i vehemently disagree with his politics.

it's been my experience--both IRL and right here on the OT--that folks who hold these types of extreme political views are typically shitty people.(edited)

Oh, man. Billy West used to do a fantastic Joe Walsh impression on the Stern show back in the mid 90's

Didnt know he went full Trumptard but keep in mind the dude was drunk/high 24/7 for like 4 decades straight and now he's an old senile nut. Not making excuses for him but to be fair, his temporal lobe is basically Maypo at this point.

Now, the Joe Walsh running for Prez is a complete shitbag who doesnt pay his child support and is running solely for the grift.

He's aiming for the gullible, senile, and/or crazy old white folks who still have landlines and respond to Rasmussen polls.

I say, good luck to him and hopefully he siphons off dumptrucks of cash from those fucking idiots.(edited)

Hey Poop! ... how about Billy Wests' impersonation of Larry (Fine) ,of 3 Stooges fame on Howard's show! I laughed so ducking hard I, I almost missed myself!

oh, man. I mean WHO does a Larry Fine impression!!?!!? Billy was/is the best voice actor ever.

jfc, the black history month segment with MLK and Larry Fine is unfuckingbelievable, its just so unbelievably wrong...and hilarious.

yeah a lot of the humor is completely unacceptable by todays standards and younger people may take offense to it which is understandable, but I equate it to watching and enjoying old westerns knowing full well the Native American and Asian stereotypes are overall pretty horrendous.

(btw, i recently found a YT account named "Hi, I'm Elliott" that has hours upon hours of shows from the 80s/and 90s that I still listen to while in the garage)(edited)

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /
« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account