you meet the shittiest people on a Tao Tao

♣Slew Foot♣ /

You may as well be driving a Razor scooter discuss?

To me it's like they just fell off the turnip truck and bump their head if they think it's a nice method of transportation that will be dependable wildfire wildfire wildfire just remember them clone engines are crap and all the plastic is going to fall apart within 3 weeks save yourself the bother and get yourself a good carburetor right away and rewire the controls to use magora or Domino levers right off the bat cuz the ones that come from the factory or crap and you're probably going to get killed trusting them

Re: you meet the shittiest people on a Tao Tao

"Slew ran calling Wiiiiiiiiildfire."

Rick Bergsma /

> ..... poop Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> "Slew ran calling Wiiiiiiiiildfire."

I was thinking the same thing

Michael Martin Murphy

I've had some, never paid for em, maybe 75 bucks once. they're shitty for sure but once you get the shitty parts off (there are a lot) you can have a decently reliably bike. generally more reliable than a moped. and parts are cheap, or nearly free. a kit is less that 100 bucks including head and gaskets and even variator weights and jets. it's good for a little over 50, and they pull hard given the 4 stroke torque and a big range variator.

Not something i'd buy, and certainly wouldn't consider myself a tao tao rider.

It kinda fits in the Harley thing or any other brand identity, a "Harley rider" is pretty different from a rider who has also Harleys. If someone rolled up on a taotao and started shit talking other bikes, yeah, get the fuck out. and there are those folks. then there are people who got it cuz cheap and are generally clueless and don't care about bikes anyway, they're a different breed too for sure. not bad, just not likely to fit w me as well

Josiah Radebaugh /

"Those things are pretty good on gas arent they?"

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Yeah they're cheap and economical but if there really is a heaven and you find out you know you died on a kowtow

There are two types of people in this world and it can be answered which type by one simple question if given the choice of your method of death I mean not on purpose but if you had like this dream and they said we have to choose one which one would it be it would tell you

The question is if given the choice would you either 1 die peacefully in your sleep or two be eaten by a tiger it's sort of like the hammer the nail but a little more do you like Elvis or The Beatles it goes deeper than the question

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> Yeah they're cheap and economical but if there really is a heaven and

> you find out you know you died on a kowtow

>

>

>

> There are two types of people in this world and it can be answered which

> type by one simple question if given the choice of your method of death

> I mean not on purpose but if you had like this dream and they said we

> have to choose one which one would it be it would tell you

>

>

>

> The question is if given the choice would you either 1 die peacefully

> y in your sleep or two be eaten by a tiger it's sort of like the hammer

> the nail but a little more do you like Elvis or The Beatles it goes

> deeper than the question

BwaHaHaHaHaaaaaaa! Choose death by KowTow…..LOL! I suppose this is the same guy that chose to be eaten by a tiger?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Well at least if you get eaten by a tiger it's an experience whereas dying in your sleep isn't on experience whereas dying in your sleep can happen any night but getting eaten by a tiger as a story and if there is a heaven and you're all sitting around there having a good old time I bet you're all telling stories about how you died and man don't you want to have a really exciting ending?

^ not at all! :) I'll take "in my sleep" any time.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

It's like the Elvis beatles thing it's not really about Elvis or The Beatles it's do you like a frontman soloist or do you like a whole band you know it could be anything Neil Young versus the Grateful Dead Or David Bowie versus The Cure it's an analogy

in my humble opinion I believe that you're pretty boring wouldn't be a whole lot of fun to hang out with no offense put me I'm one of those guys that wants to get eaten by a tiger and I dig Elvis

None taken, Elvis sucks! ;) More of a Pink Floyd guy...(edited)

Overpriced Parts /

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> None taken, Elvis sucks! ;) More of a Pink Floyd guy...

Like Floyd but Old stuff like Relics, Ummagnumma etc.

Ummagnumma broken up is Um Magnum MA ha ha

« Go to Topic — end of thread