Re: porsche 944?

I got a pretty strong distaste for "nice" expensive things. Buying a new Porsche is fucking duuuumb. But I also have a strong love for cheap old crap, and cheap old crappy versions of nice things, that's a score.

anyway I for sure wouldn't part it out, cuz then you wind up stuck with whatever shit is left. personally i'd just sell it whole for a pretty comeup, have a fun story about how you owned a Porsche, and you don't actually have a Porsche you gotta worry about or spend time and money on.

lol, i miss this show

If you can find a running engine swap it in, if not with the condition of the body and the aforementioned wheels, (lucky bastard) ;) you could sell that car for at least double what you paid, lots of people out there with more money than sense.

listed for $1900 on fb marketplace

i have near 70 messages -_________-

i listed the engine is probably toast but i havent confirmed. sigh, i think i listed it too low

about 30 people wanna come see it. lets see if we can get her sold today

moped money,, lol right that's how it works? blow all the profit!!!

Guy across the street from our shop just picked up a 944 for peanuts I’ll post a pic tonight when I head over there

Jimmy Cincinnati /

i listed the engine is probably toast but i havent confirmed. sigh, i think i listed it too low

Eh, you stand to make good profit who cares. Besides, you dont want to list it forsale and deal with tire kickers for 6 months.

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> i listed the engine is probably toast but i havent confirmed. sigh, i

> think i listed it too low

>

> Eh, you stand to make good profit who cares. Besides, you dont want to

> list it forsale and deal with tire kickers for 6 months.

+1 agreed.

so im headed to indianapolis on monday btw! i'll shoot you a message when i land, sir !

Jimmy Cincinnati /

So of course the motor is yours if you want it but i wont be in Indy anytime soon. If you want to pick up or ship just let me know. Its not going anywhere so you have time.

NICE!

Treats sale was extended too!!!!

> ..... poop Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> NICE!

>

> Treats sale was extended too!!!!

just ordered a few things! lol

Bump, sold friday for 1800. Not a bad comeup

no muss, no fuss, and tripled your dough

nice job

source-5.gif

Jimmy Cincinnati /

That was a great deal! And one headache gone!

944 spec class is poppin off now. Man that paint is too clean for only$600! Great buy home skillet!

« Go to Topic — end of thread