Disturbing trend I'm noticing.

So is anyone else seeing this on the streets?? I see at least 4 or 5 of these parked cars side swiped every year and its getting worse. Ya, in Louisville you're allowed to leave your totaled car by the road side until you call a wrecker of your own choosing. Hell, leave it for a week or month if you want.

This could of been you on your favorite moped side swiped. Stay off the god damn cell phones when driving.

20190904_1424221.jpg

Re: Disturbing trend I'm noticing.

Could have been a drunk driver, or if it was in MN, a snow plow.

Re: Disturbing trend I'm noticing.

20190904_1541161.jpg

Re: Disturbing trend I'm noticing.

Overpriced Parts /

Cell phone in face driver should make that a DUI charge, I see it every day including today when some distracted driver with phone right up in his face pulling a landscaping trailer went left of center over double yellow and I had to blow horn and avoid him from hitting my Astro van mirror, door or worse!

Re: Disturbing trend I'm noticing.

I had a old SUV parked in front of the house next door for a year and nobody would do anything about it so I got a can of Orange or Pink paint and went to town on it. It was gone the next day. I've heard of people torching cars to get them towed but that can get you in big time trouble.

Re: Disturbing trend I'm noticing.

> Jeff Parr Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I had a old SUV parked in front of the house next door for a year and

> nobody would do anything about it so I got a can of Orange or Pink paint

> and went to town on it. It was gone the next day. I've heard of people

> torching cars to get them towed but that can get you in big time

> trouble.

Good one!

We live in a world of cameras today. You're lucky to have not got caught.

Re: Disturbing trend I'm noticing.

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Jeff Parr Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I had a old SUV parked in front of the house next door for a year and

>

> > nobody would do anything about it so I got a can of Orange or Pink

> paint

>

> > and went to town on it. It was gone the next day. I've heard of people

>

> > torching cars to get them towed but that can get you in big time

>

> > trouble.

>

> Good one!

>

> We live in a world of cameras today. You're lucky to have not got

> caught.

Well, he did confess on a public forum

Re: Disturbing trend I'm noticing.

I had an suv that I parked secretly within my neighborhood for about a year. It was a backup car incase my main car broke down but I also at least started it once a month. A lot of car insurance companies add a second car onto your policy for almost free.

I had problems passing inspection so I junked it with one of them scammers that promise tax deductions and thousands of dollars of gifts. It turned out that you had to pay extraordinary amounts for shipping and handling fees that it wasn't worth accepting the gifts.

Re: Disturbing trend I'm noticing.

Dirty30 Dillon /

This Just In:

Car Accidents Happen

More at noon.

Re: Disturbing trend I'm noticing.

I got a tracker from phil perry when he was in Louisville, someone slammed his parked car, totaled it. I snagged it for the motor since it was the rear end that was damaged but yea, wild. don't hit parked cars

Re: Disturbing trend I'm noticing.

Never know when one of those parked cars are going to jump out of no where and slam into you while texting or popping another can o beerz...

Re: Disturbing trend I'm noticing.

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> This Just In:

>

> Car Accidents Happen

>

> More at noon.

I guess its more common place in the zoo.

It wasnt here until about 5 or 6 years ago. Side swiped parked cars , not car accidents in general. My choice of pictures make it obvious to most but heh. Hell the homeless have cell phones. Everybody has cell phones.

More accidents happen at noon?(edited)

Re: Disturbing trend I'm noticing.

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > This Just In:

>

> >

>

> > Car Accidents Happen

>

> >

>

> > More at noon.

>

>

> More accidents happen at noon?

C3C83CA2-D14E-4394-84A1-6AF6CD7FAD7B.gif

Re: Disturbing trend I'm noticing.

> Peter Fondue Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > This Just In:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Car Accidents Happen

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > More at noon.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > More accidents happen at noon?

> >

I get what hes trying to say.

I found humor in his poor choice of words. ^

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to reply to this thread?

We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first you'll need to login (or create an account).