work arounds

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I think I 've had a breakthrough...

Don't start a running yet, jus cuz I is punctiatin . I m not wearing the Kermit the frog costume with the crown of bananas,with the squirrel half ax.

I may have finally found a way to rid myself of scrap parts and make cash. We can do this in a post too as a contest.

MOPED PART ART...

discus....

Re: work arounds

♣Slew Foot♣ /

TOMOS main gear+sprockets+intake adapter+flexible telescoping flashlight=

Awesome multipurpose lamp/cell understand/ magnetic parts holder....

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Now that was basic if you want to get really really artsy I used a torsion spring from a window shade then I attached metal pole with a ball end and it was wrapped with copper wire that I wove into what they would call a rodian coil and then I used an oblong shaped clip of metal a Spoke a troll doll and several magnets another Thomas Drive with a magnet on it Off Saks donut a batavus clutch piece a Tomas break chain tensioner and an old mixing board and the troll doll simulates perpetual motion from the ground current oscillation using what's known as the tennis racket affect whereas if you spin-off a wing nut in space it will rotate so many times as its traveling on its axis and then it will flip and it will continue to do this as long as it's spinning along that axis now technically I guess this is not perpetual motion cuz the magnets will wear out and the ground oscillation is not an actual effect however I am running the right Channel off the mixer into the negative ground and it kind of makes the troll dance to the music having had all this time because of the three accidents I was in in the last 3 years it really cut into my riding time and since I can't really work on the mopeds I got to do something as a focus exercise if it wasn't this I'd be building model ships or something...(edited)

♣Slew Foot♣ /
20190929_123127.jpg
20190929_122945.jpg
20190929_123132.jpg

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Fine then be that way here's some nice travel videos...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

♣Slew Foot♣ /

This would be the perfect job travel all around the world have Jam sessions and get paid for it...

JBot you should sue...

Them bots look like they would kick yours down the block. It's amazing what the almighty dollar can provide...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

And then just when you thought you knew how to play a stringed instruments some guy in medieval attire shows up and blows your mind I don't speak Russian but I think this guy likes his job I wish people would have put more money in his hat cuz this is like Extreme customer service

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account