Re: ya'll like bobbers?

It was a Kawasaki 120 roadrunner

one of my old moped blogs has the build on it, I think

That looks like a UK plate on the Skyline, any more pictures of that and the Rex?

Overpriced Parts /

Yeah I like stock bikes with stock lights, turn signals, stock everything so I could go for miles not with a bobber that everything was disconnected, nobody nowadays likes anything the way they built it for the factory, cause they’re idiots

you could go almost cross country with 100cc bike and nothin nothing exploded! I like a machine like that, that these nut cases nowadays are dumb as a box of rocks

I dunno roff, I feel like you're just being really closed minded about what other people enjoy. that's totally on you duder. you need to work some some personal growth, and I don't mean that gut you're hauling around.

i think there are other posts about it. skyline is a 91 GTR with a pt6266. hks cams, built bottom end, r8 coils, haltech pro platinum ecu ... etc etc. around 550whp

the rx7 has had about 4 rotaries in it with the last being a 13b na pport built by pineapple racing in NY. around 230 ish hp but it was crazy,, bucking and junk... so i bought my buddies totalled 2000 S2k and put the F20c from it in the fb (rx7). it's all bolted up, im just hooking up the fuse panel. should be on the road in another few weeks

i'll try to upload some pics later

I remember that bike TDC. definitely one of the bikes that really got me thinking about bobbers, kinda before that it was a style i didnt think i liked but that thing was a gnarbox

Megasaurass wRexckses /

Nice cars! These fuckers around here think a loud Mustang is the only vehicle. 3 Shitstaings out front, that all there is to talk about I guess. It’s disgusting!

The bobber looks like a fun ride.

dude, it neeeeds a springer fork! awesome tho, savages make killer chops! i love those motors. i bet it sounds gnarly with that shorty header jam and 700ccs. a dude around here used to tear it up on one,

> mit mortso Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> dude, it neeeeds a springer fork! awesome tho, savages make killer

> chops! i love those motors. i bet it sounds gnarly with that shorty

> header jam and 700ccs. a dude around here used to tear it up on one,

man it sounds pretty mean and shoots fire balls out when i shift right under/behind my leg lol

i need to get a photographer behind me and get a pic of it

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account