Zombieland: Double Tap

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Anyone else excited about this? A sequel Ive been wanting for about 10 years now.

Re: Zombieland: Double Tap

Yeah the first one was one of the few movies i liked in the past decade, lets just hope the second one lives up to the hype.(edited)

The first one was funny s hell, I hope this one is too.

I remember when they filmed the 1st one and woody and bill were in atlanta everyone was talking about seeing em at these silly places or smoking weed with woody outside the clermont and shit. pretty fun, i'll probably watch it

just saw a billboard like 2 seconds before i saw this thread

1st one was fuckin' great!

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Yeah the first one was one of the few movies i liked in the past decade, lets just hope the second one lives up to the hype.

I doubt it will be as good as the first one, but Im still hoping for a decent move. So long as they dont Joe Dirt 2 us here we should be fine.

Its got Luke Wilson in it, which is actually a plus to me. Idiocracy was hilarious.

Overpriced Parts /

The younger girl, woof/what happened? It’s almost like reverse to the lion the witch and wardrobe when the younger girl turned out to be a good looking natural lady, The younger girl definitely was nothing like that but in Hollywood who knows how much drugs and how much sex they had to get to the role they had?

I only know this stuff because from the early 70s I played in bands almost everybody was on drugs except for me because I was addicted to two cycle engines!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account