feeler? moped High art fundraising effort?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Already there maggots listen up here. In Moped Army there are two types of people buyers and sellers

this transfers into other areas such as veteran and noob...

Good bad Rich poor smart dumb you get the idea it's the Vicious Cycle of life healthy sick top of the game in the bottom of the gutter...

I figures when I hit it big I'm hitting the road and I'm going to the mountain and I'm not only going off the reservation I'm starting my own so I'm going to need a little hey to fill the loft until the fucking gravy train hits me...

Maybe's I've been hitting the head one too many times but it makes me an artiste and as such and being on a lot of medical marijuana and having multitude of moped parts

I figured I'd combine the two and I did I mention a mental condition any kind of ? Noo maybe I called you little elitism screwball trust-fund latchkey lackey's some names and you might all got your panties in a bunch and twisted are high up in there . Get yourself some panty Shields and pull up them big boy briefs this is( dramatic music)

called moped High ART...

And let me add that this is not a rummage sale and if I do sell parts they may or may not be in working condition but as art it is what it is and I was what I was and you bought it I broke it....

But instead of spending some hard-earned cash decorating your Clubhouse why not decorated with something awesome and functional because unlike the rest of the college retards that took liberal arts I actually knew what the fuck I was doing anywayz

I'm thinning out my apartment so when I move it's a lot easier...

I only want two of my five bikes and I want to get rid of all the other parts besides the basic replacement Tomas parts I will need in the foreseeable future... a bonus will be some one of a kind art that will go with the parts either of an antique or kitschy old quality objects and generally recognized pop memorabilia I've been having these things a long time and needing cash

I will take p.m. as a silent auction and weekly I will post the price it will start at the base price of The Used Parts and found parts that it was assembled out of...

Is this a good idea for someone who is slowly transitioning out of injury and Circumstance and try to clear a little path through this utility apartment slash moped shop slash vintage Parts Warehouse....?

Feeler?

Pics of items with face price to come

Re: feeler? moped High art fundraising effort?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Alright alright better yet how about if we run in a ward I mean have a contest and win a prize step right up here's what I think it should be how about each branch come up with a recruitment video like we need you for the movies Moped Army

I'll even manufacture the award myself guaranteed to be one of a kind

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Auguste think I got a better one how about a reality TV show like Moped Army version of Big Brother like you get one person from each branch set him up in a little shop and see how long it takes them to kill each other or self destruct like most gangs do you know petty squabbles over women mopeds legal drugs all that good stuff Drake and irresponsible Behavior moose stuff you name it

♣Slew Foot♣ /

And then you can mix it a little Survivor and like have weekend races decide decide who is cut and then you give them an AMF with the McAuliffe the ride off into the sunset on with the Benny Hill theme and everybody chasing you

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Wiffle where are you we need Microsoft sponsorship with the big fat thick bucks to make mopeds look so cool that everybody will want one and have a bunch of loser friends who are out of control and I obviously have some kind of problem because their middle-aged and riding mopeds I think we have a winner here guys

No matter what your mental needs may be, there’s a good chance that picking up a healthy, enthralling hobby will help. Hobbies provide distractions, challenge the brain, and help stave off the boredom associated with the worsening of many mental health issues.

When it comes to improving your mental health, there are few better remedies than picking up a healthy hobby. Hobbies can get your mind active, and get you social—but the real benefit to most people is the boost to overall mental wellness. No matter what sort of mental issue you’re struggling with, there’s a good chance that throwing yourself into a hobby—such as quilting—will have a positive effect.

Our daily lives are filled with stress—from our jobs, our kids, school, bills, and relationship conflict to a seemingly endless list of other minor stressors. Hobbies play an important role in mitigating some of this unavoidable stress, as they provide us with an outlet for creativity, distraction, and something to look forward to.

“Hobbies bring a sense of fun and freedom to life that can help to minimize the impact of chronic stress. Those who feel overwhelmed at a job, for example, can benefit from hobbies because they provide an outlet for stress and something to look forward to after a hard day (or week) at a stressful job,” says VeryWell.com.

Having a hobby to focus on forces us to take a break from stressful activities. Without a reason to take a break, we may unwittingly overwork ourselves to the point of exhaustion.

Studies have shown that some of the best hobbies for reducing stress include knitting, gardening, reading, and yoga. And as many quilters will attest, quilting is absolutely therapeutic as well!

As we age, we need to keep our brains sharp with activity. An unused mind is a mind more susceptible to cognitive decline. The more interested we are in learning new things—and working out our brains—the more mental function we tend to hold onto.

“The more [seniors] took part in activities that are enjoyable and mentally demanding, the less likely they are to experience a decline in brainpower, while keeping the activities varied boosts brain health and longevity,” found a recent study.

Of course, it’s not just seniors who need to stimulate their brains on a daily basis. Folks at any age can benefit from stimulating hobbies.

“We need to think of our brains as both computers and muscles. The more information we put into our brains, the more functions they can perform. Likewise, the more we exercise our brains, the stronger they function,” notes Lifehack.org.

Distraction from boredom is very important for those in addiction recovery. As AlcoholRehab.com points out, “feeling bored is a dangerous emotion for people in recovery because it can lead to: Depression; Comfort eating which may lead to obesity and ill-health; Irritability; Dissatisfaction with recovery; and … feelings of anger.”

Hobbies that are particularly good for those in recovery include anything that channels negative energy into positive energy, and anything that allows you to create something from scratch

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Did the secret to mental health is knowing that you're crazy and a story and it has a lot to do with the movie They Call Me Nobody Old Spaghetti Western it has a moral lesson at the end of it the old timey story but it holds true and then addend fact that if you're in an insane asylum they will never let you go if you insist you're.

I've had way too many psych courses to be crazy now on the other hand I've done an awful lot of drugs. I don't need anymore thank you I'm actually on one of the most even keel then most of my friends

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Damn voice app and what did you lift that out of Psychology today?

Quilting do I come off as some kind of Nancy boy to you?

i smashed my skull open a few years back and it took YEARS to get to where I am now

stuttering, seizures, my hands shook, i couldnt process shit in my head that used to be second nature like turning a screw.

i distinctly remember first trying to wrench stuff again after a couple years and couldnt hold my hands still enough to put a slide in a carb. Lost my shit, it was like being trapped in a fucked up body. Hit me real hard.

I kept at it and actually took up pottery to help retrain the hand-eye shit. I've come a long way and hide it well but every day is still a struggle.

I dont drink or smoke cigs, i just use good 'ol weed from the earth and take the lords name in vain regularly.

But yeah, find a hobby and keep busy or your brain dies.

> jayson sumpter Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> No matter what your mental needs may be, there’s a good chance that

> picking up a healthy, enthralling hobby will help. Hobbies provide

> distractions, challenge the brain, and help stave off the boredom

> associated with the worsening of many mental health issues.

>

> When it comes to improving your mental health, there are few better

> remedies than picking up a healthy hobby. Hobbies can get your mind

> active, and get you social—but the real benefit to most people is the

> boost to overall mental wellness. No matter what sort of mental issue

> you’re struggling with, there’s a good chance that throwing yourself

> into a hobby—such as quilting—will have a positive effect.

>

> Our daily lives are filled with stress—from our jobs, our kids, school,

> bills, and relationship conflict to a seemingly endless list of other

> minor stressors. Hobbies play an important role in mitigating some of

> this unavoidable stress, as they provide us with an outlet for

> creativity, distraction, and something to look forward to.

>

> “Hobbies bring a sense of fun and freedom to life that can help to

> minimize the impact of chronic stress. Those who feel overwhelmed at a

> job, for example, can benefit from hobbies because they provide an

> outlet for stress and something to look forward to after a hard day (or

> week) at a stressful job,” says VeryWell.com.

>

> Having a hobby to focus on forces us to take a break from stressful

> activities. Without a reason to take a break, we may unwittingly

> overwork ourselves to the point of exhaustion.

>

> Studies have shown that some of the best hobbies for reducing stress

> include knitting, gardening, reading, and yoga. And as many quilters

> will attest, quilting is absolutely therapeutic as well!

>

> As we age, we need to keep our brains sharp with activity. An unused

> mind is a mind more susceptible to cognitive decline. The more

> interested we are in learning new things—and working out our brains—the

> more mental function we tend to hold onto.

>

> “The more took part in activities that are enjoyable and mentally

> demanding, the less likely they are to experience a decline in

> brainpower, while keeping the activities varied boosts brain health and

> longevity,” found a recent study.

>

> Of course, it’s not just seniors who need to stimulate their brains on a

> daily basis. Folks at any age can benefit from stimulating hobbies.

>

> “We need to think of our brains as both computers and muscles. The more

> information we put into our brains, the more functions they can perform.

> Likewise, the more we exercise our brains, the stronger they function,”

> notes Lifehack.org.

>

> Distraction from boredom is very important for those in addiction

> recovery. As AlcoholRehab.com points out, “feeling bored is a dangerous

> emotion for people in recovery because it can lead to: Depression;

> Comfort eating which may lead to obesity and ill-health; Irritability;

> Dissatisfaction with recovery; and … feelings of anger.”

>

> Hobbies that are particularly good for those in recovery include

> anything that channels negative energy into positive energy, and

> anything that allows you to create something from scratch

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Thank God I wasn't that seriously injured my brain injury consisted of brain hemorrhage after my accident Splat 2 E R's missed three broken ribs and the cerebral brain bleed I went a week and a half and I went into seizures

It felt like I was in a down elevator falling too fast all the time and I slowly worked myself off of it but my balance still isn't what it was I had excellent balance and now it's just iffy and I think there's a lion or a tiger or some kind of Predator following me for like that feeling you get when you're walking alone in the woods it's like this looming Danger lurking close by it's weird to explain but I worked it all the way down to it like a spider in my apartment the main thing after the accident was getting transportation to and from places getting my bike together and then the whole fact of cash all of a sudden yeah can't make the money the way you used to legal and you're off on your own when you don't have close family or even a group of good friends who have time you kind of left in Lurch and you end up spending a lot of money that you'd never think you would on stupid stuff like you can't get to a real grocery store so you have to deal with the bodega across the street

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account