Re: Any Pokémon Go players out there?

Born to be WillD /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

We played when it was new. It was a fun low impact excuse to wander outside and find little local historical landmarks, especially when megan was preg, but we kinda gave up after kid.

I still play alotta the old ones, I recently paired fire red and leaf green and collected the full original 150. Not just collected them all, but collected ONE OF EACH in Bill's PC. That's a bitch to do because for example you have to get both of the fossils twice to have an evolved and involved, and you have to get each of the starters 3 times etc etc. Even still the hardest part by FAR was getting a Tauros. Motherfucker that sucked. You see em like 1/400 encounters in safari zone and you got like a 2% chance of catching it so odds are it takes like 2000 encounters or some shit, it sucked. I played for 3 days just trying to get a Tauros. Fuck that pokemon. I had like 15 chanseys before I got one tauros. (Catch the chanseys anyway even if you got one sometimes they carry a lucky egg

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Any Pokémon Go players out there?Topic by: Jon Ko Jon Ko 11/06/19 01:39PM
  Re: Any Pokémon Go players out there?Re: Jeff Parr Jeff Parr 11/06/19 07:59PM
  Re: Any Pokémon Go players out there?Re: Peter Fondue Peter Fondue 11/06/19 08:27PM
  Re: Any Pokémon Go players out there?Re: Jeff Parr Jeff Parr 11/06/19 08:37PM
  Re: Any Pokémon Go players out there?Re: Peter Fondue Peter Fondue 11/06/19 08:47PM
  Re: Any Pokémon Go players out there?Re: Chris Szuba Chris Szuba 11/07/19 06:20AM
  Re: Any Pokémon Go players out there?Re: Chris Szuba Chris Szuba 11/08/19 06:25AM
  Re: Any Pokémon Go players out there?Re: Aaron Blair Aaron Blair 11/08/19 07:09AM
  Re: Any Pokémon Go players out there?Re: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 11/08/19 09:47AM
  Re: Any Pokémon Go players out there?Re: Nick MBC Nick MBC 05/21/20 09:29PM
  Re: Any Pokémon Go players out there?Re: Aaron Blair Aaron Blair 11/08/19 09:53AM
  Re: Any Pokémon Go players out there?Re: Erik Thalman Erik Thalman 11/08/19 07:04PM
  Re: Any Pokémon Go players out there?Re: __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ 11/14/19 03:44AM
  Re: Any Pokémon Go players out there?Re: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 11/14/19 03:40PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account