66 Suzuki T10 Score

Pushrod Fifty /
20191214_110155.jpg

I just got yesterday, runs but needs a top end. Has a lot of ring chatter and comp is only 100 and 105 psi. The P.O. replaced the crank seals and tires are fairly new. He tank was relined. Im not sure if its supposed to have a 3.0 carb sliders as the parts manual lists 2.5 for this engine number range, and it bogs. It's a little crusty and I kind of like it that way. At least for now.

It's a 250cc premix bike. Its the big brother to my Suzki K10, 80cc.(edited)

Re: 66 Suzuki T10 Score

Nice indeed

Can't do no wheelie! ;p

Pushrod Fifty /

The slider needle was on the 2nd groove from the top, manual says 4th from the top. I set it in the middle and took it out. It ran a lot better. Was stalling out when coming to a stop. I was suspecting old condensers but I looked at them and they look new. Points also. I will check the gaps and timing and see if better. May just go through it and see how well I can get it to run and do a leakdown test before taking the top end off.

Head gaskets definitely leaking from all the oil on that top cooling fin. Cool find, looks like fun.

Pushrod Fifty /

Yea they are. The P.O. changed them, I have the old ones. Will torque them. I was thinking that the gaskets were cheapies as the side cover gasket weeps oil too. He changed the rings and said that he stoned the cylinders but I found one ring in the parts box with a nasty score on it. On the road it's smooth and quiet. If I don't have to split the cases, the top end and a few small bits will come in under $300. I paid $800 delivered from an hour away.

Pushrod Fifty /
20200202_134002.jpg

Cleaned it up pretty good and only found an air leak at one cylinder base, the nuts were pretty loose. I put fresh gas in it. It is hard to start and low on power due to low compression. Will tear down to rebore.

sheas a beaut clark

There should be a silver and black tag on the left side just behind the Side Cover on the Frame.

I think it should say 125cc not 250cc

But this is one nice little bike. You will have a ball once it is sorted out.

Love it!

Pushrod Fifty /

It has the ID tag, your thinking about the S32-2 which is a 150.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account