Re: SCAMS

it has gotten worse. look into deregulation of robocalling

Tried to sell an old motorcycle and got so many scam callers, I just gave up and kept it. Glad I did!!!

Pushrod Fifty /

Have had good luck on cl. I only use the email feature. Scammers loose interest because the response isn't so quick. I dont answer bogus responses. I don't make offers unless I've been there and seen the item. I don't reply to offers unseen.

I recently brought a bike by CL message only from a guy an hour away and he delivered it non prepaid, it was exactly as picictured and described, gave him the cash He asked for and no problems.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I can bet peeps I can drink them under table....

My missing opioid receptors are the same ones alcohol works on. I only start getting drunk when I have blood alcohol poisioning.

Its like a gypsy cursed me....

SOBER.....

Someone asked about extended car warrantys. I would recommend it for business vehicles. My coworkers used to cause a couple thousand dollars worth of non collision damage to the work car a year. The warranty cost about 50.00 a month for a total of 600 a year if you talk then down normally. I don't know who my previous employer bought the coverage through so be careful if purchasing.(edited)

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Clockwise and counterclockwise circles simultaneously with index fingers in front of you.

Unless you are an accomplished drummer or have certain brain disorders it will take about two weeks to learn.

Too volatile for a bar bet drunks get pissed

I sold a 6' softboard and the kids dad tried to fight me over the price, never again will I do that alone and not in public. Kind of sketched me out, but then after that I sold a shit load of tomos stuff and never had an issue.

Yeah when I get shit headset try to rip me off on a good price and try to get all mr. =====D O___o and pull that stepfather, red-headed stepchild bullshit. I just triple the price tell them that's the price take it or walk.

As they walk away I say, your grandmother must be really proud of you.

Clockwise and counterclockwise circles simultaneously with index fingers in front of you.

Not a drummer but this was no problem. I then crossed my arms right over left pointing straight out. Felt weird at fist but then fell right into the rythm.

Unless your not explaining it

Maybe it has something to do with opioid receptors and alcoholism?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Ever try drumming you would be a natural.

I struggled 18 years play in guitar. Then I sat in for a drummer to find it was way easier.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account