Re: NTB is a rip off!

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Hipshit

Hey pops. What the fuck for word is this? Did you learn this at the home?

Is this like when you’re laying on your side convalescing and you drop a runny shit in your diaper?

Hipshit.

Blaine..just so you and only you know..it is a play on words of dipshit and hipster..not that it is anyones concern but mine...nowwwwww you know

Did the nurse wake you up already? I bet she couldn't stand you smelling of shit any longer so she wheeled your fat degenerate ass into the shower.

Fuck off putin lover.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Did the nurse wake you up already? I bet she couldn't stand you smelling

> of shit any longer so she wheeled your fat degenerate ass into the

> shower.

>

> Fuck off putin lover.

Go try to find some kind of job useless one.your mommy is tired of paying your way

Dirty30 Dillon /

This whole fucking thread is trash.

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> This whole fucking thread is trash.

We have to enjoy the last few weeks that sloppy and dumdum still dare to come here.

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> This whole fucking thread is trash.

It is, yet you keep clicking, page after page. What are we on now page 4?

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> > Bas Autowas Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Did the nurse wake you up already? I bet she couldn't stand you

> smelling

>

> > of shit any longer so she wheeled your fat degenerate ass into the

>

> > shower.

>

> >

>

> > Fuck off putin lover.

>

> Go try to find some kind of job useless one.your mommy is tired of

> paying your way

Jobs, tires, hurrr hurrr hurrr...... fucking wage cuck.

The conservative 1% child molesters and russian puppets you support would absolutely look down on you. They wouldn't want to visit your city... do you understand that?

The people you worship are disgusted by you, your family, the simple food you eat, and your town... I'm not even trying to be mean here, this is how they think. They only want the best and they get it, and fuckers like you pay for it.

You and the people around you need government support. Wide open 100% capitalism would result in people starving in the street, they seek through their studies to only provide enough to sustain it and nothing more.

Each year gets worse, children and families suffer.... Trump molests children and assualts women and you people don't give a shit. God damn it's worst than drugs, hurr durr conserve, conserve, conserve,conserve, conserve, conserve,conserve, conserve, conserve,conserve, conserve, conserve,conserve, conserve, conserve,conserve, conserve, conserve,

meanwhile they spend tens of thousands of dollars on their hair with your conservative tax payer dollars!

They are evil, and people like you are willfully ignorant of it.... fucking 1937 all over again..

Congress sits on their ass and can't pass a measly fucking allowance for the peasants during the crisis while collecting 175k salaries and pensions... while minimum wage is what? $7 an hour? Schools can't get laptops for their students, people die from untreated dental issues... GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

Go worship them, sell your soul to promote a child molester, but just realize they have wealth like you wouldn't imagine and they do not even view you as a human.

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> Find it youself.it's not at all hard to do.

Ive got bigger fish to fry, like you. You can dig up this 8 month old thread, but you cant show any proof of your accusations. Why am I not surprised?

I don't have to show anything pinnochio...he came to the thread and said he did..how's that.agony.of de-feet feeling

It must be hard for you to have failed so miserably in live that you can't even read or write. Is that why you jerk off animals?

Bas

..unlike you.i worked and was very successful in life...i enjoy life as i want...i am not at all like you that has to depend on others to support me or.my.family...go see if there is some job where no intelligence is.needed

Jerking off pigs is hardly work, but you probably couldn't get any real work as you can't even read or write. So sad.

Also, I don't believe it. I don't think he is "successful" I knew a lady, a rich lady, 300k on her bank statement, 200k house, stocks, bonds, pounds of junk silver, and god knows what else hidden away..... the fucking nursing home and medical bills ate her alive.

If pops is successful, which once again, I doubt he is, the doctors will take it. Just a matter of time.

But like I said, he is putting on his airs. You won't fool us old man. You are not rich. (edited)

You young uneducated in life people have no clue.. i won't go into any of it but rest assured i am smart enough that no doctors,nursing homes or any other will be able to touch anything i have accumulated...it's called know how and good CPA 's

Aww how cute, the illiterate dipshit buried a bag of nickels under a tree.

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> I don't have to show anything pinnochio...

If you ever want to be taken seriously you do. More he said, she said bullshit. You're full of it.

he came to the thread and said

> he did..how's that.agony.of de-feet feeling

Must suck not having any feet because you de-feet yourself with every post.

You are a joke.

Anyway, Roff Junior needs no help roasting your feeble ass. Carry on. LMFAO!

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> "i" am smart (edited)

Yea you really do need help pinnochio..can't say junior would be the one you need unless you feel you just need a little help and he would be about as little as you can get...one word of advise pinnochio ..when you go in the pasture always know which one is the bull..you seem to have problems figuring that out..thats why you keep gettin a horn up your ass

Sad sloppy, pigwanker and bulljerker. You should've gone to school to learn to read and write so you don't have to do such demeaning work.

Right now your age is the only thing that separates you from a baby. Did the nurse change your diaper yet?

> Pops Peds Wrote:

>one word of advise

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> Yea you really do need help pinnochio..can't say junior would be the one

> you need unless you feel you just need a little help and he would be

> about as little as you can get...one word of advise pinnochio ..when you

> go in the pasture always know which one is the bull..you seem to have

> problems figuring that out..thats why you keep gettin a horn up your ass

I can create a public poll so you can see what everyone else really thinks and not just your opinion

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account