Re: Covid 19 stats

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I support the Prez and you guys should too. Leave hate and TDS outside.

When are you going to admit you were wrong?(edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

ESer-OKU4AA4W4d.jpeg.jpg

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> He has SOME agenda,

>

> Maybe, but i find it more feasible he is trying to get people to

> actually hunker down and stick to the guidelines. People dont seem to be

> doing a good enough job at that as the city still feels busy. The guy

> might have whacky beliefs or ideas, but sometimes he might just be doing

> something for the good of people.

Don Ohio believes that everything and everybody are 100% politicized 100% of the time, because that's how he views the world.

He also can't admit when he is wrong, but is quick to tell everyone else that they are wrong.

He really screwed the pooch on this thread, but he won't admit that anytime soon.

I guess all those Bible verses regarding humility are for others--not him.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> A Zed Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I support the Prez and you guys should too. Leave hate and TDS

> outside.

>

> When are you going to admit you were wrong?

It's not programed to..... :/

Re: Covid 19 stats

Live yer life

Screenshot_20200327_001023_com.android.chrome.jpg

Seriously though, i haven't seen a spike this bad yet. Stay inside and stay safe guys!

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > A Zed Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > When are you going to admit you were wrong?

>

> It's not programed to..... :/

IKR?

Even I'm growing weary of trolling a fake/troll-file, and I love, love, love to troll this Don Ohio poster. It's starting to lose its luster, though. LOL.(edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

The biggest issue I have at this point is it is spewing dangerous misinformation, like fire in a theater dangerous, that should qualify for at least a shadow ban?!? Mods?

Re: Covid 19 stats

Yes,Stephen, I agree...……………...Deblastio should be banned from tweeting or otherwise spewing disheartening, lying information. After all, he is the mayor of NY, like it or not.

He should be like Trump, encouraging people that we will get thru this and the market will come back strongly.

Re: Covid 19 stats

There you go again ===Don confusing reality with fantasy mandt some delusional shit you got going on in your head.

Oh did I just call you a shithead sorry.

PS remember the devil you believe in is waiting....(edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

Don, once again reminding us that profits are more important than peoples fucking lives. Thanks for your help getting us as Americans back on the right track to fixing this whole mess!!!

Re: Covid 19 stats

punkrock randy /

Yeah ====Don, this isn’t about an agenda or inciting fear, it’s about being realistic and cautious. He’s correct in warning people, he’s not saying what the markets wanna hear, true. That’s called caring about human life more than money. Something your supposed lord would appreciate you doing. Can’t take it with you dipshit. Thanks Bas, a lot of people are listening to experts here and avoiding public places. But u just can’t teach an old ===Don new tricks. Or even old ones for that matter.

Re: Covid 19 stats

===D--on

Re: Covid 19 stats

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yeah Don, this isn’t about an agenda or inciting fear, it’s about

> being realistic and cautious. He’s correct in warning people, he’s not

> saying what the markets wanna hear, true. That’s called caring about

> human life more than money.

Ahem, ….Punk...………...take a look at the DiBlastio facts.

On Mar. 2nd, he tweeted `SINCE I'M ENCOURAGING NYers to GO ON WITH THEIR LIVES, and GET OUT ON THE TOWN DESPITE CORONAVIRUS, I though I would offer some suggestions. HERE'S the first: Thru Thursday 3/5 GO SEE " The Traitor" @ FilmLinc. If "The Wire" was a true story+ set in Italy, it would be this film.'

On March 11just over 2 weeks ago, DiBastio said: `If you're not sick you should be going about your life'

That same day the NBA canceled it's entire season.

Don't defend a creep like that.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Don't defend a creep like that.

Didn't your orange goblin do exactly the same things?

Why do you keep on defending that creep?

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> 30-32 dead in USA,mostly people over 80 yrs. old. That means 1 out of

> TEN MILLION people have died of it.

>

> Live your life. Quit drinking the fake news Kool-Aid. OR, just go

> go ahead and PANIC!

March 12th, what a creep!

Re: Covid 19 stats

punkrock randy /

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > 30-32 dead in USA,mostly people over 80 yrs. old. That means 1 out of

>

> > TEN MILLION people have died of it.

>

> >

>

> > Live your life. Quit drinking the fake news Kool-Aid. OR, just go

>

> > go ahead and PANIC!

>

> March 12th, what a creep!

Lol, Donny boy such a hypocritical d-bag. Talkin shit about someone who said same shit as him. That is exactly what a hypocrite is =Don. What a bad time to have your name, eh?

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

t.

>

> Didn't your orange goblin do exactly the same things?

>

> Why do you keep on defending that creep?

You mean like this?

Prez's March 1st tweet:"I am meeting with major pharmaceutical companies today at the White House about progress on a vaccine and cure. Progress being made!"

Re: Covid 19 stats

Re: Covid 19 stats

Quoted out of context, and the comment about the hoax is known to be not him calling the virus a hoax, but the Dems hoax against him .

Re: Covid 19 stats

oh fuckin christ

will somebody cough on this guy already?

Re: Covid 19 stats

===D~~on

Re: Covid 19 stats

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

> A Zed Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

=D~~on

I fixed it for ya. ;)

Re: Covid 19 stats

You're so correct blame sorry I made the Mario Kart mushroom guy so tall I'll keep him to the actual =D~~onald size from here forward thanks for pointing that out :)

Re: Covid 19 stats

Well said jimmy. Im only half the age of 80 something's!! But im a smoker at 48 and problem is covid attacks the respiratory system. And ive had clinical asthma since i was 5 yrs old. If i were to come down with that virus prognosis would be grim. No matter what. So its not only elderly. People with asthma young and old or emphazima /bronchitis troubles. And its only the beginning. It has to peak before it curves.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Don't defend a creep like that.

>

> Didn't your orange goblin do exactly the same things?

>

> Why do you keep on defending that creep?

Because he's living his life at the beach with his head stuck in the sand.

Found this today Bas.....congrats.

Germany and the Netherlands fairing better than others.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> 30-32 dead in USA,mostly people over 80 yrs. old. That means 1 out of

> TEN MILLION people have died of it.

>

> Live your life. Quit drinking the

> fake news Kool-Aid. OR, just go

> go ahead and PANIC!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/us-coronavirus-cases-surpass-china.html (edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

> A Zed Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > 30-32 dead in USA,mostly people over 80 yrs. old. That means 1 out of

>

> > TEN MILLION people have died of it.

>

> >

>

> > Live your life. Quit drinking the

>

> > fake news Kool-Aid. OR, just go

>

> > go ahead and PANIC!

>

> https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/us-coronavirus-cases-surpass-china.html

Re: Covid 19 stats

I just have to wonder about the quality of a person who puts money as a priority in front of the health and safety of their fellow citizens, and wonder even harder about those who would support such a person.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Rebel Moby Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I just have to wonder about the quality of a person who puts money as a

> priority in front of the health and safety of their fellow citizens, and

> wonder even harder about those who would support such a person.

Sounds like a pretty good description of the Republican party game plan to me Rebel

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Rebel Moby Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I just have to wonder about the quality of a person who puts money as a

> priority in front of the health and safety of their fellow citizens, and

> wonder even harder about those who would support such a person.

^ You have painted a very accurate position of our current president, a sad fact, still I love this country, and I know at some point he will be gone from office, and the planet, and we can put this dark time behind us. Take care of yourself Rebel, I know you are, you live right, my best to you and yours.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account