> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> A combination of masks, distancing, avoiding crowds, avoiding poorly

> ventilated spaces all together reduce spread that allows us to go to

> work while also flattening the curve. To the best of our understanding

> this has the best chance of allowing us to function socially and not

> have to rely on more drastic shutdown measures. the fuck you wouldn't

> want to do that. wearing a mask is really easy

Yeah I have to say when this first started happening I was a little on the "I dont need a mask" side but did not go out hardly at all. I now wear one when ever I go to a store. It is a very easy thing to do. I dont wear one when I am walking down the street or driving in my car. That is just plain useless where I live in the styx. I see alot of people walking down my road with masks on. Dont get it?

Re: Covid 19 stats

The main argument I have with this entire thing is they are pushing for a "one size fits all" scenario, and I dont think that's right. When tf has that ever worked?

Some people can be cured with hydroxychloroquine, others maybe a vaccine. Why should we be told what we have the right to choose?

It's just mind blowing to me we cant just try other solutions over the main stream media "vaccine for all" and masks for all.

That's overreach.

punkrock randy /

> The Dude Wrote:

> The main argument I have with this entire thing is they are pushing for

> a "one size fits all" scenario, and I dont think that's right. When tf

> has that ever worked?

>

> Some people can be cured with hydroxychloroquine, others maybe a

> vaccine. Why should we be told what we have the right to choose?

>

> It's just mind blowing to me we cant just try other solutions over the

> main stream media "vaccine for all" and masks for all.

>

> That's overreach.

Tell that to Herman Cain who attended the 6,000 not 1,000,000 rally without a mask in Tulsa.

Why dont you shut the fuck up.

Why dont you go tell the people who were cured by hydroxychloroquine that they shouldn't have been able to and they should have just hoped for a vaccine.

Gtfo out with your hypocrisy to ignorant fuck.

punkrock randy /

Lol, I thought you were the one who got off on getting people upset 🤣?!?! Gotcha mafucka!!!! You could never actually upset me, you’re like a joke that just isn’t funny.

punkrock randy /

Another doctor speaking out, maybe it's time to listen to reason over fear.

punkrock randy /

You’re also missing question marks in all your rage. But I guess u got it all figured out.

punkrock randy /

Yeah, another right wing extremist doctor, big fuckin’ deal. Around 150,000 dead so far ain’t much right?? Oh, that’s just in the US of A. Let freedumb reign.

How many of those people could have been saved by a simple drug that's safe?

Btw if you wont listen to someone based on the idea of politics your selling yourself short.

I'm not mad either, I just want people to open their eyes to some truth. Are you afraid to hear the truth?

You are simply building my case that this is a political war not a viral one.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

^lol.

I knew it! Lol

I very much agree a one size fits all approach doesn't often work, but on this scale, it's all you've really got. Like I don't love following OSHA guidelines for proper ladder safety or whatever but if you've got to cover everybody with their varying degrees of caution, phyiscal ability etc, you make a universal guideline that's maybe excessive for some to ensure it works for everyone.

And that's kinda it here. If we could get people to all wash their hands and stay apart and avoid crowds and events and parties etc, we probably wouldn't need this overwhelming cover-all approach, but there are enough people who are gonna fight to do as little to combat this as they can get away with that we pretty much need to enforce excess controls on everyone to balance it out.

I'm gonna go back to an analogy I made before of a group project, where half the groups not even participating but we need to ace it or many more people will die. We gotta get everyone doing at least some part.

also you definitely need to vaccinate everyone. like the major reason we've got to shut shit down as much as we are is that literally nobody has immunity. EVERYONE can get it and get it easily and give it to anyone they come in contact with easily. That's the whole thing of it being a pandemic. there is no stop to that unless 1) you keep everyone away from each other til it's gone (impossible, but you can stop spread) or 2) you vaccinate enough people that those spreading it only transmit to immune persons and it dies. it's got no new hosts.

Like vaccinating everyone if we had a vax is absolutely the best scenario. the profiteering of the vaccine is depressing but stands to point out issues in our pharmaceutical and healthcare for massive corporate profit mode of operation, not with vaccination in general.

Shut the fuck up, dum-dum.

She specializes in Myers drips, Biohacking, and Spinal Energy Medicine.

She's a fucking quack.

> The Dude Wrote:

>

>

> Another doctor speaking out, maybe it's time to listen to reason over

> fear.

bruh this is just her analysis of the press conference. she offers no new data or information at all. Did you watch it or just post it when you read the title?

> also you definitely need to vaccinate everyone. like the major reason

> we've got to shut shit down as much as we are is that literally nobody

> has immunity. EVERYONE can get it and get it easily and give it to

> anyone they come in contact with easily. That's the whole thing of it

> being a pandemic. there is no stop to that unless 1) you keep everyone

> away from each other til it's gone (impossible, but you can stop spread)

> or 2) you vaccinate enough people that those spreading it only transmit

> to immune persons and it dies. it's got no new hosts.

>

> Like vaccinating everyone if we had a vax is absolutely the best

> scenario. the profiteering of the vaccine is depressing but stands to

> point out issues in our pharmaceutical and healthcare for massive

> corporate profit mode of operation, not with vaccination in general.

I dunno if you've heard the numbers of efficacy of the vaccine but it's only at best 70% so that means it still not gonna solve the problem. Plus the fact that people who have already had the virus and are ok they want them to take the vaccine too, why?

It's just an unnecessary risk at that point for those people which by the time it comes around will probably be the vast majority of the population.

punkrock randy /

> The Dude Wrote:

> Plus the fact that people who lhave already had the virus and are ok they

> want them to take the vaccine too, why?

>

> It's just an unnecessary risk at that point for those people which by

> the time it comes around will probably be the vast majority of the

> population.

If you’ve already had it, you’ve built up antibodies. If you then got the vaccine it wouldn’t be a big enough amount to be a risk. VIRAL LOAD!!!!!!

20200801_082157.jpg

(sorry)

punkrock randy /

Goddamn Guy Ferrari

> The Dude Wrote:

Some people can be cured with hydroxychloroquine.

Lol

> Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

> > The Dude Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> Some people can be cured with hydroxychloroquine.

>

> Lol

MANY people HAVE been cured by Hydroxychloroquine and zpac. Keep your head in the sand, boy. LOL!

> I very much agree a one size fits all approach doesn't often work, but

> on this scale, it's all you've really got. Like I don't love following

> OSHA guidelines for proper ladder safety or whatever but if you've got

> to cover everybody with their varying degrees of caution, phyiscal

> ability etc, you make a universal guideline that's maybe excessive for

> some to ensure it works for everyone.

>

> And that's kinda it here. If we could get people to all wash their hands

> and stay apart and avoid crowds and events and parties etc, we probably

> wouldn't need this overwhelming cover-all approach, but there are enough

> people who are gonna fight to do as little to combat this as they can

> get away with that we pretty much need to enforce excess controls on

> everyone to balance it out.

>

> I'm gonna go back to an analogy I made before of a group project, where

> half the groups not even participating but we need to ace it or many

> more people will die. We gotta get everyone doing at least some part.

^ This is right on the mark.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> > Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

>

>

> > > The Dude Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > Some people can be cured with hydroxychloroquine.

>

> >

>

> > Lol

>

> MANY people HAVE been cured by Hydroxychloroquine and zpac. Keep your

> head in the sand, boy. LOL!

Hello puppet!!! Cured is at most questionable only to die of kidney and liver failure among other complications. LOL! Keep your head up your ass! LOL LOL LOL! Man made= death dum dum. Evolution is real and weeds out the weak and mentally challenged like you.

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safety-and-availability/fda-cautions-against-use-hydroxychloroquine-or-chloroquine-covid-19-outside-hospital-setting-or (edited)

Screenshot_20200803_101646_com.android.chrome.jpg

Live yer life durrr

Hi guys!

I still can’t go to work. Might as well let my mental diarrhea flow here.

I had to travel for training last month. I wore my mask, sanitized my hands, kept distance as much as possible.

I think some people are having an extra hard time committing to doing stuff “right” because the acceptable system has so many bottle necks and major flaws.

Why should I sit at the gate, waiting to board, six feet away from other passengers with a mask on? When, for the next 8 hours, we will sit shoulder to shoulder, removing our masks to eat at the same time.

I HAD to travel. It was not a choice. So don’t focus on that. This was the worst case I can think of. There are smaller ones. But, I see how some people refuse to take it serious when it’s acceptable to break all the rules for a “reason” and then continue for the rest of the day.

I have a strict quarantine. I am not supposed to come within 6’ of my family or use the same bathroom. But it’s acceptable for me to go to the clinic for lab work or to the pharmacy to pick up medication. I can go to appointments to meet with people for “essential” stuff.

I’m not saying the “live your life” people are 100% right. But, I can see a point in their reasoning.

We all know a chain is as strong as it’s weakest link. These corona controls, from what I’ve seen, are like a massive, cumbersome chain with some links replaced with twist-ties where convenient.

Some say: “I’m not gonna use that Chain.” Others think the chain should be made stronger.

The point is this: the crap we are doing is a compromise between ultimate safety and shutting the entire world down. It takes everyone understanding this and making the best they can from every contingency to limit the damage done.

If I’m in a rural town and go around with no mask, see a couple friends and go to a store to pick up an item that’s been sitting on a cold dry shelf for a week. I could easily convince myself that I’m not spreading the pandemic and it would be silly to upset my style. After all, if someone in a big city airport can take their mask off to drink a coffee, why can’t I go without a mask to the gas station to buy a slim Jim?

Until more sanitary practices become normal and unsanitary stuff is strictly taboo, we all need to go through the motions all the time. I am confident, common sense will develop. It just takes time with so many ignorant people.

K? Love you bye.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

>

>

> > > The Dude Wrote:

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > Lol

>

You’ve been drinking the demon sperm donnie. LOL

> Don Ohio Wrote:

>

>

> > > The Dude Wrote:

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > Lol

>

Don, I know your ancient brain doesn't work but for anyone else that might read this. The vast majority of people who get covid recover. so just because someone took HCQ and recovered doesn't mean it cured them. When I had covid I ate a lot of popsicles, that doesn't mean popsicles cured me.

there is no evidence HCQ has any effect on covid patients in a randomized control study.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account