> punkrock randy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> That’s true, lotta kids shitting at home, but I’m sure the main

> motivator is sheer retardation. The same reason they made so many kids

> in the first place. People need to find a middle ground and quit

> overreacting. It’s an issue but our reactions are dictating how bad this

> can turn out. At least Don can now admit it’s an issue since his oompa

> loompah colored leader says it’s so.

I have to agree with this, this IS a very serious issue, no doubt, but the knee jerk reactions are as contagious as the virus, where if everyone tightened the belt a little the mad rush is not necessary, and only serves to see that the most vulnerable are left behind and have the hardest time getting what they need. Last time I was in Target, I saw an older woman in a wheelchair kind of "stuck" behind 3 carts that were left in an isle, there were so many people streaming by her, she could not get into the flow of traffic, do you know no one was offering to help her, all phone in face rushing by...wtf, I got in the way and moved the carts so she could be on her way, so many when confronted with crisis become even more selfish than usual. :/ On a positive note, I belong to a group called nextdoor? Just started on it a month ago, kind of a community board on-line, and on there there are a lot of people offering help/taking food and money/grocery gift cards to people on government assistance with kids suddenly at home and can't afford to feed them, older people who don't drive and can't get to the stores etc, going to be doing some of that myself this Friday when I get paid, I mean come on, we are all going to be old & infirm someday, have a heart, you would want help if you needed it? I brought cat litter and food to my neighbor across the street who doesn't drive, it is just little stuff that if everyone did a little bit we could all get through event's like this with much less stress. Be aware of the situation, but also breathe, be rational. If you have any extra of anything, time money, a car, share with someone who needs help. Besides thinking of/doing for others keeps you from being glued to the tv getting worked up about the government/the disease stuff you can't do anything about, you can make life easier for one person, do that and you have done your part.

Re: Hoarding TP....

When has panicking ever solved anything? Ever?

As the Brits say, “Keep calm, and carry on” and recently summarized by President Trump,

“Relax”

Everybody is freaking out because this is a situation they cannot control themselves. And so they panic when they realize they never really had control of anything to begin with. Most of y’all loosing your shit can’t even wipe your own ass, no matter how much toilet paper you hoard.

^ Agreed, but you have to remember those who are homebound by illness or age, who depend on others for real reasons, not just because they are spoiled Americans, some really do need help, it is important to not become jaded by the spoiled, ( have to work REALLY hard at this) and look for those truly in need.

> punkrock randy Wrote:

People need to find a middle ground and quit

> overreacting. It’s an issue but our reactions are dictating how bad this

> can turn out. At least Don can now admit it’s an issue since his oompa

> loompah colored leader says it’s so.

My Prez is trying to save your butt. Calm down. Live yer life! Ride a moped!

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> > punkrock randy Wrote:

>

> People need to find a middle ground and quit

>

> > overreacting. It’s an issue but our reactions are dictating how bad

> this

>

> > can turn out. At least Don can now admit it’s an issue since his oompa

>

> > loompah colored leader says it’s so.

>

> My Prez is trying to save your butt. Calm down. Live yer life! Ride a

> moped!

Your prez is trying to back peddle to save his own butt. Waiting until every other country on the planet has taken precautions before admitting its a problem. I really think chumps behavior will cost him come November.

By his early stoppage of the influx of Chinese and closing the border, he has MITIGATED the cold virus from taking a greater hold. Any person with any intelligence, even Dims, are admitting THAT. LOL!

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Shut up Don.

> Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

> Shut up Don.

Take the fifth,Obomber lover! LOL!

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> By his early stoppage of the influx of Chinese and closing the border,

> he has MITIGATED the cold virus from taking a greater hold. Any person

> with any intelligence, even Dims, are admitting THAT. LOL!

He was closing the border to anyone not white long before this shit you brainless fuck(edited)

Screenshot_20200316-164253_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200317-191310_Facebook(1).jpg

This is so funny.

> Steve Dolan Wrote:

> This is so funny.

>

>

I wonder if the donut was good.

It was awesome..... ;)

I have exactly 1 roll left.

I even made an order for rv/boat rapid dissolving tp and it was cancelled afterward.

Gonna give the roll to momma and use tissues til I'm on to the poopoo rag.yay

punkrock randy /

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> I have exactly 1 roll left.

>

> I even made an order for rv/boat rapid dissolving tp and it was

> cancelled afterward.

>

> Gonna give the roll to momma and use tissues til I'm on to the poopoo

> rag.yay

Good time to have a bidet ;-)

I'll find a way to use my 120year old clawfoot tub as one. But holding a shower nozzle makes me think I'll be shooting poopoo water all over the place.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /
665FF033-0D29-4C63-B000-CB0071A3949F.jpeg

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

If bread is limited to 3 bags, how the hell do you get to take advantage of the 4 for $5 sale?(edited)

You could wipe your ass with hot dog buns.

> Steve Dolan Wrote:

> You could wipe your ass with hot dog buns.

And if you leave one bag open you can have a Cristy Grit.

And follow up with a fresh one from a closed bag for a soft bun wipe to remove the gooey bung crumbs left from the crunchie Grit bun.

Buns for your bung

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account