Re: What are ya watchin?

Found this great goofy sci-fi kind of reminds me of mr Ohio for some reason.

pretty much the only time i watch tv is when i'm too tired to go out to the garage but not sleepy to go to bed. i like stuff thats chill and interesting enough to keep my interest.

i try to watch all this HBO stuff like dexter and breaking bad and its just too intense, gets me all stressed out. breaking bad is cool because the characters are great but all of those shows have artificially stressful shit written into them probably because some dumb exec at the network loves those 'how are they gonna get out of this one' story lines and its way easier to keep the short attention span of dumb americans with that shit than actual good writing.

i've been watching that 'grand designs' show on netflix with people building crazy houses, i really liked 'ugly delicious' just because that guy is so pleasant to watch, i wish we could be buds. Meat Eater is actually a surprise favorite, i put off watching it for a long time because hunting shows suck, but that show is super cool.

of course, rick and morty and bojack horseman i still think are the two best written shows ever to make it on to the screen. both of them are just brilliant, this last season of rick and morty has been kindof a letdown, not as tight as the other ones... bojack on the other hand, man what a show, the whole thing start to finish is just amazing.

what's up tiger lily is always a good one to watch. very odd movie.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Pathetic answer,Evil……………….live yer life.

Says the man that never post pics of his self or adventures. ^^^^^ Think about that...... That's pathetic.

From the looks of it, they are now broadcasting a large summary of the 1985 Elfstedentocht , in my life i've only seen the Elfstedentocht of 1997 so this is always fun to watch.

Perry Mason, Twilight Zone (Doug McClure fast draw) and A. Hitchcock is on in a minute.

Lots of the premium channels have been free on Directv. Been DVR’ing a bunch. Just watched Seven Days in Entebbe tonight.

Here's a ton of shit to watch.

Prolly gonna hit 60 today so I've already got the garage open and about to put something on in the background while I change pucks and flip a gear.

Here, this should keep you guys busy.

185 MST3K episodes;

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6dyS5uZ4TwMAcAPUhK_FIAtT7n3rVZM

Hundreds of hours of old Stern shows;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgzI76YSWMN6Jpl3lqPI7AA

Meet Frank. Frank goes in holes. Frank is fucking awesome;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtFNKt_IKBpalOWXuIreW7Q

Sounds:

https://www.youtube.com/user/AreFriendsEletcric

and last but not least, Old Letterman clips;

https://www.youtube.com/user/dongiller

At any given moment there's a 60% chance that mst3k is playing somewhere in my house.

It's like soothing white noise

I got HBO, rewatched game of thrones, that's a huge and excellent epic story. it really is great despite what people fuss over the ending. I mean the very 1st opening scene some erily blue-eyed zombie girl massacres a group of soldiers, it is so fucking metal, hooked right away.

But since then I dug into some other good HBO's, the Leftovers is an absolutely incredible show, maybe one of the best show's i've ever seen, and also eerily pertinent; it envisions a world where 2% of the population disappears, perhaps too close to home in a world where 3% of our population is at risk of not weathering the next year... But it's not so much about the disappearance as the questioning of reality and faith and science that stems from it. it's truly beautifully shot and directed and scored, great actors and story, but the concept behind it leaves you appropriately uncertain about the nature of reality; there's an afterlife, there are gods, there are scientific explanations, but are they real - every answer falls apart under scrutiny, leaving you, as with our world, uncertain what to believe.

And of course the Watchmen. It's SO FUCKING GOOD and maybe even better the 2nd time, catching all the easter EGGS and hidden details. if Leftovers wasnt the best show, watchmen is. i come from a bit of a comic fanboy there but the show stands alone remarkably. Both are Lindelof - the guy who did lost. Which I never watched... maybe I should!

started reading watchmen again on quarantine day 2 (or was it day 10, who knows?) after finishing the show recently

i will never be able get enough of that universe

Charlie Chaplin in the movie The Circus he did all of his high-wire stunts himself in fact they were so dangerous when they filmed them the film was scratched so a lot of the amazing stunts he did were lost.

And they did not reshoot the scene because they feared he might be severely injured or die we attempting the stunts.

I think this is one of his better films.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=RFLtr25p1tU

Six feet under. I'm liking it.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I love watching Hazel on Antenna TV. Brings me back to a much simpler time in my life.

D7C4E7DE-833C-4958-88F2-BECCEC927A8C.jpeg

Wagon Train on now...……………….the best old shows.

Every cent the Dutch broadcasting service has ever gotten from me was money well spent. They are now showing "The last Waltz"

Zombieland, never saw it in theater, and right now John Wick, the first and best one imo.

Found this weird scientific documentary proving that Donald Trump actually one for real on his own, welll,,kind of his dad was kind of pushing him along from behind and his mom was receptive .

Now for the scientific reenactment science had to use Simple graphics.

The budget was limited due to presidential cutbacks on science.

Today they are broadcasting the Dutch cup final from 2014, not once but twice!

The best game i ever attended and to this day probably the happiest day of my life.

Suffering through Wonder Woman, stupid movie....she's not even Linda Carter hot... :(

If this is gonna go on till the end of April, I might start watching Doctor Who from the beginning. That's 41 seasons give or take the missing episodes.

Rick Bergsma /

Latest episodes of Ozark

Heavy Rescue 401

reminds me to rewatch Red Dwarf

i remember when zombieland was filming in atlanta and everyone was running into bill murray and woody harrelson. they film a ton of movies but i guess just those 2 actors were more out in the general public I guess,

Red dwarf

Forbidden Planet

Creation of the humanoids

The Day the Earth Stood Still

the original Alien

Brazi

Hitchhiker's Guide to the universe

Some of my favorite Sci-Fi movies

American Valhalla is premiering now on the YouTube channel "Eagle rock". It's a documentary about Josh Homme and Iggy Pop making "post pop depression"

I've been waiting to see this for quite some time now.

If I watch anymore harry potter or star trek I will lose the last bit of sanity I still have so I started watching through the wormhole with Morgan Freeman. Game of thrones is a no go, maybe some old Japanese monster movies.

Yes that is the after math of a lightning strike. Yes it blew the window out.

IMG_3748.jpg

> Dr No Fun Wrote:

> Red dwarf

>

> Forbidden Planet

>

> Creation of the humanoids

>

> The Day the Earth Stood Still

>

> the original Alien

>

> Brazi

>

> Hitchhiker's Guide to the universe

>

> Some of my favorite Sci-Fi movies

Some good stuff, Red dwarf is still one of my all time favs

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> Yes that is the after math of a lightning strike. Yes it blew the window

> out.

> >

Damn dude! That’s a close one. You living right? Maybe not?

JK. I miss Kentucky storms, especially when they pile up against the mountains. I’ve been through a couple doozies.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Don is glued to Fox ENTERTAINMENT news.

Once this is over, just imagine how many people will have senselessly died because of our presidents early inaction and because of Fox news spreading his special kind of stupid to his sheep...

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account