no good deed...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Goes unpunished...

So the aftermath finally settled .

The social security administration starts to dock my disability check for 150 a month. This is for the medical bills when I acted as a first responder on my moped. Guy had a heart attack driving his SUV. It was going 7 mph toward oncoming traffic I brought it under control while on the ped doing hands only CPR.

Guy lived. Not even a thank you. Drving against Drs orders w/o ins .

Re: no good deed...

punkrock randy /

Wow, yeah, I hate when I feel like I regret helping someone in need because it comes back around to F you. People are so ungrateful these days, like they all just expect shit with little to no thanks. I was moving away once and gave a car to my “friend”. It needed a brake line fix and he said he could move it the few blocks to where he could deal with it. I moved away and he never moved the car. Still titled to me I had to pay nearly $200 for parking ticket whatever bs. Gave it away and still cost me unexpected $ down the road when i moved back to Duluth. Not as bad as your issue, but still, shit sux sometimes. But I’ll still help people till i die, just my natural instincts. Reward or not, that’s not my motivator.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I have a brain disorder. I run toward danger lemming like...

Honestly I didn't even think about it. I was watching a movie...

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Wow, yeah, I hate when I feel like I regret helping someone in need

> because it comes back around to F you. People are so ungrateful these

> days, like they all just expect shit with little to no thanks. I was

> moving away once and gave a car to my “friend”. It needed a brake line

> fix and he said he could move it the few blocks to where he could deal

> with it. I moved away and he never moved the car. Still titled to me I

> had to pay nearly $200 for parking ticket whatever bs. Gave it away and

> still cost me unexpected $ down the road when i moved back to Duluth.

> Not as bad as your issue, but still, shit sux sometimes. But I’ll still

> help people till i die, just my natural instincts. Reward or not, that’s

> not my motivator.

"like all expect shit with little or no thanks" WORD, this has gotten bad, a month ago I found a neighbors wallet in the parking lot, checked the ID, found he lives in my building, knocked on his door and said here I think you dropped this in the lot, he snatched it and slammed the door, dickhead, I should have kept the money,but I can't bring myself, what if it was his last, what I'm still turning over in my mind is, he has an ID only not a DL, and he drives all the time, next time I see him in his car calling the law and saying he is weaving all over the road to see if I can get him pulled over...but today the cops have more than enough to do, but if I find his shit again it's going down the storm drain. Like you I was raised to help people if I can, but that dude dropped off the list of people deserving.

That reminds me of when I did a lot of work on the freeway a few years back and found a wallet with about $900 in it we had a CHP for Traffic Control emergencies at our work site I handed it over to him and called the gentleman find me information on a business card he showed up to the CHP and actually tried to have me arrested claiming that I had stolen the wallet out of his car the CHP was just fucking amazed and how big of an asshole this guy was so he ran his plate found out he had a lot of unpaid parking tickets and impounded his car Poetic Justice

^ :)

punkrock randy /

Mean people suck!! Dr no fun story make me lol. Prick, sounds exactly like how DonO would be in realz life. ‘Cept he’s just AI. Artificial Ignorance

I would refer to that is Anal Ignorance

What i don't understand is what does another person having a heart attack have to do with your money??

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Insurance does not cover first responder. 4gs for hospital visit. Messed up my back and shoulder.

No medical bills were covered.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /
DA5901F3-6395-49DA-8E2D-9E8875982A0A.gif

Giving cpr ,stopping a moving vehicle while still riding the moped seems like a scene from dukes of hazard..seems that would take some real trick riding ...how did you reach the brake pedal..last.i knew SS would only hold out for garnishment on student loans,child support ,or taxes or government loans and couldn't hold out on private debt ...you need to check with SS again if that is happening

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

If he’s on Medicare or medicaid, that would not be a private debt even though the original bill was generated by the hospital. Medicare/Medicaid paid the bill for the hospital and doctor charges(edited)

> Moped Lar (OFMC) Wrote:

> If he’s on Medicare or medicaid, that would not be a private debt even

> though the original bill was generated by the hospital.

> Medicare/Medicaid paid the bill for the hospital and doctor charges

Neither medicare nor madicaid would charge it back to him owing the debt and garnish his check..

♣Slew Foot♣ /

All that and trashed the bike/motor. My old bat Springer seat swiveled to hold my knees freak accidents made his foot slip off the gas. Then on the brake when I was punching him.

I parked the moped and dove back into his window that's when I got hurt I contend but there is no hearing or appeal. Went through congress and my rep. Useless.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

First responder nulls and voids auto ins.

I was on a moped so Medicare refused all bills. I negotiated it to a grand from 6g.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I could be wrong, but I believe they can if he received a settlement from the insurance company.

Thirty years ago, I had to repay the Army for a knee surgery i had while on active duty that was related to a car accident prior to my time in the Army. As soon as I got my insurance settlement, I had to repay the cost of the surgery.

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> > Moped Lar (OFMC) Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > If he’s on Medicare or medicaid, that would not be a private debt even

>

> > though the original bill was generated by the hospital.

>

> > Medicare/Medicaid paid the bill for the hospital and doctor charges

>

> Neither medicare nor madicaid would charge it back to him owing the debt

> and garnish his check..

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Exactly I filed an insurance complaint about the issue. 2 years later I got a check for 2g which was the value of the policy. I was recoving from a bypass and used it on pain management.

IMG_20191025_220411.jpg

A friend of mine went to all the trouble of getting this crazy makeup on to be on the cover of.

(Trump's Healthcare for America) pamphlets.

Been three years now and the Republicans have not put this plan up for vote.

And Trump's pissed(edited)

^ and we are pissed at him, especially if you are unlucky enough to live in NYC. :/

No actually I'm hiding out in the mountains away from everybody but in view and at a campsite where I can get internet access just to keep up with what's going on have plenty of supplies but yeah it's a real shame it's all about the money.

Trump can always buy New hired Slaves and seems to be the Republican mantra(edited)

^ so which one of the locals on here are you? Gave yourself away knowing Shelly...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account