Stolen MC found 27 years later

Fox News :

A motocross bike owner has been reunited with a Kawasaki that was stolen from him 27 years ago.

Jonathan Huginski was in 10th grade when he crashed the bike near his school in Waterbury, Conn., and broke his arm. While he was at the hospital, the bike disappeared.

But WVIT reported Thursday that Hartford Police recently found it among several illegal motorcycles that were impounded last year during a crackdown in a city park and headed to the crusher. The ones that could be were checked against the National Insurance Crime Bureau database, and Huginski’s showed up listed as stolen.

Fortuitously, Huginski now owns a motorcycle dealership and repair shop, so he’ll have no trouble getting the KX-125 back into top shape again.

Re: Stolen MC found 27 years later

Yes, I imagine if YOU were ten years old with a new Kaw and lost yer bike, YOU might think it was GREAT getting YOUR bike back just before it was scrapped.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yes, I imagine if YOU were ten years old with a new Kaw and lost yer

> bike, YOU might think it was GREAT getting YOUR bike back just before it

> was scrapped.

(edited)

Not clicking on your trashy links, K-evil.

Thanks for reminding me i still had to listen to the 2018 Superorganism album!

FOXNEWS = Fake news

...just saying...

> Rebel Moby Wrote:

> FOXNEWS > Fake news

>

> ...just saying...

There......……………..I fixed it for you,Rebel! LOL!

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Yes, I imagine if YOU were ten years old with a new Kaw and lost yer

> bike, YOU might think it was GREAT getting YOUR bike back just before it

> was scrapped.

If I were 10 years old with a new Kawi KX125, that would make me a pretty entitled kid. That, and a KX125 is a lot of bike for a 10-year old.

Oh, wait...tenth grade, not ten years old, dumbass =Don who can't even comprehend Faux News, which ironically, is written for an audience with the reading level of about a 10-year old.

Derp. (edited)

Dirty30 Dillon /

What even is news nowadays.

i saw that, rad. it probably sucks for whoever had it stolen from the police too though! You gotta imagine whoever was riding it didnt steal it, probably wasnt even alove when it was stolen. That's really gotta suck especially with dirtbikes you're not registering it or transferring titles usually, you're not evaluating when you buy it, I mean it's gotta really suck when you've just bought a bike and the police take it. i mean in alotta ways the original dude has LONG since recovered and forgotten about it, whereas whatever kid just bought it or whatever, he just got robbed, or it would certainly feel that way.

like have you ever evaluated if your mopeds were at any point previously stolen? Imagine you get pulled over and they impound your bike, even if it's been your bike for 15 years, and they return it to the original owner from the mid 90s. that would suuuuuckkkk.

anyway what i'm saying is almost no matter how you look at it, one dude got kinda weirdly lucky but overall pretty screwed, like he lost the bike when he wanted it, and got it back when he didnt need or care about it, meanwhile someone else got really screwed, and probably whatever theif took it is still out their having spent their money decades ago and is the only real winner here. makes it much more of a sad story when you think about it.

Why would anyone in their right mind even bother reading or watching faux news?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account