casual motocross

Who’s done it? What’s the deal? Picked up kinda beat rm250 and am currently getting it prepped for a track day. I’d like to hear your thoughts on track riding and why you did or didn’t like it. Not really planning on racing, I just want to improve my skills and hit sweet jumps.

98C37B18-BC63-40DB-9A2A-C34ED508FDC6.jpeg

Re: casual motocross

Looks like fun, but there are a lot of folks with attitude who are not very tolerant to folks who are not competitive (likely a hormone imbalance). I would suggest to stick with 'track time' and not go out on "I know a place" trails. A lot of property owners to not take kindly to trespassers.

I am more of a trials guy than a MX guy, but similar issues with other folks while I try to enjoy myself.

punkrock randy /

Yeah, I’m more of a woods trails guy. Love popping over logs and climbing hillz;-)

33CD5AC1-9988-4450-83C9-33630EC9D0E8.jpeg

super incredibly super fun. I definitely enjoy woods riding more but some MX track days or at the offroad parks that have both i'll devinitely try some jumps and bumps. it's a really enjoyable challenge! I just kinda wanna ride anything almost any time, yet life hasnt worked out quite that way...

Yeah not allowed to ride two wheelers on the trails around here. That's why we got a few of the four wheel kinds.

20200508_171700.jpg

The two wheelers tear it up to much.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Yeah, I’m more of a woods trails guy. Love popping over logs and climbing hillz;-)

Is that a 250 or 400?

Im a total woods guy, i like to ride on my own terms. I just wish there were more places to ride around here beyond Haspin Acres. I also need more time to finish my "big wheel" Yamaha RT100. Currently i have a YZ250f, XR80, and Breeze 125 to ride.

Wesley Ambrosini /

I grew up doing it, not so much anymore. I ride a '05 CR125 and it honestly scares the shit out of me sometimes. CA red sticker laws suck and a lot of riders around here are knuckleheads.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account