Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.

Stephen Keller /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

> Papa _ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> One of the best gifts we can give to others is free.

>

> Unconditional love, understanding and forgiveness.

>

> A person can stabilize and give security to others. To be a place of

> safety, a refuge, to make a foundation.

>

> The world has physical needs and philosophical ones as well.

>

> Everyone I meet, I try to be sure they are comfortable around me. That I

> will never judge them for their faults. I will offer correction or

> criticism if they are willing to discuss. But, that’s not the point.

>

> I really, genuinely, value all people and care about their feelings. I

> try to understand their motives and “perceive” their behaviors as they

> intended.

>

> I think Don Ohio means well. Based on his world view and environment, he

> is trying to “help” us all. The times he posts on other forums with

> advise, he seems to be giving good advice. I don’t know anything about

> Tomos. So 🤷🏻‍♂️. Can’t say I’ve seen it all either. Surely you will

> correct me if I’m defending a criminally evil person.

>

> OT tends to be sarcastic and crazy stuff anyways.

>

> So, as much as I can do to give physically to those who obliviously need

> it, I will. The world needs a lot of love right now too though.

>

> Hell, the biggest reason there are even people suffering is because

> there isn’t enough people left that truly care about others. Resources

> could be more evenly distributed. Wars and preparing for wars could go

> away.

>

> The motions of our societies gain momentum first from our thoughts and

> then our actions. We have to protect ourselves from things that are

> apparently wrong. But we don’t have to hate the people.

The only reason people get angry with Don, and I'm one of them, is he insists his views are the ONLY way to live, that he alone knows "the way". He comes from a time when that was all people knew, that time is long gone. He is too old and stubborn to notice or care, beating the dead horse because those idea's worked for him, refusing to accept the world has changed. His moped knowledge is good, 2 stoke theory on these old bikes is the same, a known quantity if you will. The idea that religion and hyper conservatism is the "one true way" is not only offensive, it is dangerous. THIS is why people rip on him, he is entitled to believe and live as he chooses, but to force those beliefs on others is absolute crap. He deserves every scathing word.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Topic by: Potr zebie Potr zebie 05/30/20 07:29AM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: - rwc - - rwc - 05/30/20 08:01AM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: Potr zebie Potr zebie 05/30/20 09:55AM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 05/30/20 12:08PM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 05/30/20 08:03AM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 05/31/20 12:12AM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: A Zed A Zed 05/30/20 11:27AM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: Bas Autowas Bas Autowas 05/30/20 11:35AM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: Papa _ Papa _ 05/30/20 12:50PM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 05/30/20 11:57PM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: A Zed A Zed 05/31/20 12:29AM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 05/31/20 12:36AM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 06/02/20 03:50AM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: Don Ohio Don Ohio 05/30/20 01:43PM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: Bas Autowas Bas Autowas 05/30/20 01:56PM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: live ɘvil live ɘvil 05/30/20 04:56PM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: Bas Autowas Bas Autowas 05/30/20 05:08PM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: live ɘvil live ɘvil 05/30/20 05:43PM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: A Zed A Zed 05/30/20 03:54PM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: A Zed A Zed 05/30/20 08:58PM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: Papa _ Papa _ 05/30/20 07:18PM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: Papa _ Papa _ 05/31/20 05:26AM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 05/31/20 02:25PM
  Re: Do something nice today for someone you don't know.Re: Pushrod Fifty Pushrod Fifty 05/31/20 03:02PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account