laid off

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Been in hospital for a week and a half .

Had a stomach abscess. Its hard to believe it's hurt more than anything I ever encountered like an appendicitis I was about 10 hrs before I went sepsis. Super close one. I was avoiding hospital due to covid good news I don't have the c vid.3 weeks recovery time.they installed a Cath and drain

Re: laid off

I hope you have a speedy recovery! Best wishes!

Dang that sounds rough.

Glad you went in before it was too late.

Jessus, man an internal abcess in you tumtum? Man ass cheek or armpit I could deal with, but that sounds just horrible.

Did you have diverticulitis or something?

Wish you a speedy recovery slew.

Pushrod Fifty /

Hope you recover alright, that sounds brutal. Especially to be in a hospital during this pandemic.

Wait till they pull the catheter out. yea pain. It's always I'll pull on three then it's one pull. yea pain.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Slew, if yer not taking a powerful probiotic, you probably should be. I take 20 to 30 billion that has at least 11 strains and heartburn and gut probs stay at a minimum.

Dr David Williams at Healthy Directions has good probiotics.

Hope you heal quickly!

Overpriced Parts /

I had a Cath and drain it’s no fun, heal up brother Keep posting from your room maybe 🏍🏍

Get well Slew!

best to ya, that's brutal. Good time to read some comics maybe. You need anything - we culd prolly put together a care package. you can borrow my gameboy color

WOAH SLEW - scary time to be in the hospital indeed. Hopefully you are on the mend and things are heading in the right direction for you. Please heal fast and heal well.

racerbike.jpg

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> ------------------------------------------------------

> Super close one. I was avoiding hospital due to covid good news

> I don't have the c vid.

There is another test to see if you've already had it and carry the antibodies.

Shit man that suck you down and out. You sound like a tough bird and I'm sure you will be back to your normal self soon. Get well bud.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Well it freaking hurts...

Out of hospital and am recouping @ the farm. Thankful for friends help 3w 3mo.

Sorry it hurts. Get a good, strong Indica concentrate and Medicate. I’d bring ya some if you were close. Glad you’re home. Quick heals, my dude.

todd amundson /

Tums

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account