Buckle Up, CHAZ! You’re getting evicted.

Re: Buckle Up, CHAZ! You’re getting evicted.

Yes, let fucking armed lunatics deal with something they have absolutely nothing to do with for the sheer fun of having a fight.

I hope Seattle police will be on the right side of history on this one and stops those vigilante maniacs that just want to kill peaceful protesters.

It's also kinda funny how rightwing guntoting fuckers always talk about freedom and still get all hissyfissy when it's not their kind of freedom. (edited)

Dirty30 Dillon /

"Law Enforcement Today"

What a fucking joke.

Lol quality boomer article. So much hypocrisy!!! If you don’t like it then don’t come here! It’s six blocks of the most gay and liberal neighborhood in an already gay and liberal city. Like any of these people actually give a fuck about the businesses or people who reside there.. Leave our city alone, no one is crying for help. I will be there to actively disrupt and block whatever sort of event these racist bootlickers decide to hold in my city. Come the fuck on, they’re a bunch of losers who can’t even please their wives with their micro penis’. Also when have motorcycle gangs ever cooperated with or even liked the police, literally outlaw bikers and police have been on opposite sides from the beginning of the organization of biker gangs. What a bunch of cosplay posers. Capitol Hill has gone down dramatically, proving that cops don’t fight crime, they create it. I’d rather my neighbor be ready to have my back rather than wait an hour for the cops to not show up. (edited)

I have felt that most “bikers” nowadays are just insecure men with Hardley-Riddensome fashion accessories.

Some are the real deal though.

I think it would be hilarious to waste their time and just pack up and leave the place spotless before they get into town.

Then, as soon as they go home, do it again.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Like any of these people actually give a fuck about the businesses or people who reside there..

At face value my impression isnt so much that they care about the local business but more so what they view as a the decline of their country. Thats why i feel the slogan of "defund the police" perhaps is misleading. Most rational people will recognize the need for police, but would agree that the criminal justice system perhaps is long over due for a much need overhaul. How much of their reaction is from miss-information about the movement???

Also when have motorcycle gangs ever cooperated with or even liked the police, literally outlaw bikers and police have been on opposite sides from the beginning of the organization of biker gangs.

Like anything else, you only ever hear about the bad gangs. There are plenty of good groups that do everything from supporting vets to fundraiser rides for charity. I see the Christian motorcycle riders club (forget their exact name) all the time at motorcycle swap meets, they are normally there giving out free balloons and crafts to kids.

I just like that the title even called these weenies out by putting "american patriots" in quotes.

poor shitheads probably just need a hug. probably too macho to even take on tho so they just cry inside and bolter their ego with hyper masculine display of toughy tough toughyness.

thanks for the post tho- law enforcement today is an extremely far right bunch of garbage, however it does provide a valuable insight into just how horrifically urgent it is that we fix this shitshow of actually racist cops. Like the fact that this literal trash is branded as a "news and opinion website that reports news for those in the law enforcement profession" gives enormous weight to the importance of police reform. I can ony hope they convince more of their readers to "quit in solidarity" and get the fuck out, maybe go curl up somewhere and re-examine their lives

Overpriced Parts /

Haven’t been following this story much, I’m not too much into main stream media

But saw some stuff today, true or not This videos is funny

From what I understand all they Gotta do is disconnect the Internet and then they'll all go back to their parents houses/basements

Done Ha ha !

oh man! that video has the photoshopped faux news armed man! 0:17.

CHAZ is really winning, all they had to do was party in the street and have a positive message of justice and equality and it's got a whole nation of ignorant old white men shitting their pants.

Buncha old closet racists out here demanding "peaceful protests" and then you turn a secition of a city into peaceful protest, and they get rght back to crying rivers about it.

You wanna know how to fix CHAZ? how to "evict people and restore law and order"? START WITH FIXING LAW AND ORDER, they're the real threat ya dumbos!

Gotta love the photoshopped armed man, but this one takes the prize.

The Catheter Cowboys ain't gonna do shit, ya fuckin' retard.

haha I regularly adjust a version of that quote to describe moped army's beurocracy:

"We're essentially an anarchist syndicalist commune. Gangs raise up members to act as a sort of executive-officer to liason with the head-operator who maintains ultimate control, but all the decisions of that operator have to be ratified by the chosen representative officers from each individualist subgroup by limited-access subforum discussion and voted on during a special annual-rally meeting and be approved by a simple majority, in the case of purely internal affairs but by a three-fourths majority, in the case of more major decisions or the addition of new subgroups (read: gangs)"

And coincidentally the SAME quote was alos used in the justifications for setting up the off-topic part of this forum!

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?1,590726,590783,flat=1#msg-590783

punkrock randy /

Why would you buckle up to be evicted? That’s makes no sense at all.

. (edited)

Because he's taking ANTIFA in his car and driving them from CHAZ and down deep into his brain where they will live rent free.

But Super Happy Fun America will be there! What could possibly go wrong?

punkrock randy /

Glorifying violence just like your shitbag leader? You the crazy kinda fuck that would drive into a crowd of protesters huh?

Terbo Speghetti /

And now we know you're a piece of shit.

Keep flying that flag, it's nice to be able to identify you fuckers

Looks like the CHOP district is being taken back by police. Awwlllll Right!

Eat shit, boot licker! I'm glad Ohio and Florida exist just so cunts like you have a place to die.

I find it moderately amusing when useless, old white men decide to voice their opinions about anything. You are a thing of the past, your opinions no longer matter. Is that the problem? The fact that time has passed you by? Your method of thinking is out dated? Your entire existence is irrelevant? The difference is that you old fucks actually think that your life is/was significant. It isn't or was never significant in any way. Blah blah blah... Nam.... WW2...even contemporary conflicts are considered horrible acts of brutality. Get over it. your shitty old egos will rot right beside your shitty old corpses.

punkrock randy /

> Todd S Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I find it moderately amusing when useless, old white men decide to voice

> their opinions about anything. You are a thing of the past, your

> opinions no longer matter. Is that the problem? The fact that time has

> passed you by? Your method of thinking is out dated? Your entire

> existence is irrelevant? The difference is that you old fucks actually

> think that your life is/was significant. It isn't or was never

> significant in any way. Blah blah blah... Nam.... WW2...even

> contemporary conflicts are considered horrible acts of brutality. Get

> over it. your shitty old egos will rot right beside your shitty old

> corpses.

Yaaay!!! ¡¡Todd’s right!! Dinosaurs will die :-)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account