Fucking quantum leap

I found myself perched on my couch watching Quantum fucking Leap today. This show is bonkers, I am seriously surprised that this exists....and yet, I've been here for two hours....Dean Stockwell is dreamy

Re: Fucking quantum leap

Crazy that's still on! Never watched it when it was new.

That's awesome. I loved it back in the day but probably haven't seen an episode in 20 years. I may have to revisit

I loved quantum leap as a kid, and it still rules.

The episode with the bikers and Jack Kerouac is a classic.

You gonna watch Sliders next?

^ ohhh forgot about that show too! Fun!

Nooo! I already did! Sliders was on before quantum leap! Battlestar Galactica is on next....ha

Ota tv got weird

OG Battlestar? The newer version sucked imho.

The new one. But it holds a soft spot in my heart, it's was totally the first overly dramatic paytv series. Paved the way for things like game of thrones and stranger things. Which I've never watched.lol but still

I thought the new one sucked hard...but hey to each their own, the old one was campy even when it was new.... "By your command!" :D

I thought it was great, but the classic campyness came into full effect in the final season when they pushed hard into the ancient aliens schtick.

never saw it, but the two episodes I suffered through made me laugh, just not as the shows people intended... :) I made models of the og Viper, and Cylon ships, full nerd :) (edited)

When I was 9 my dad bought a storage unit full of heathkit electronics kits. A tv, radios, clocks, test equipment. I built all that shit and was designing my own boards by like 12. Thought I was the biggest nerd....

Until I discovered a box full of old star trek model kits. I remember building a Huge like 2ft enterprise over a month.... Shit I might have to look on eBay model kits were fun (edited)

Looked on eBay

It appears that if I hadn't built those kits I'd be retired right now.

I loved heathkit! :) i built star wars models too, liked WWII models best, but sy-fy was fun.

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Looked on eBay

>

> ....

>

> It appears that if I hadn't built those kits I'd be retired right now.

^ :) right, who knew?

One of my all times favorites up there with Amazing Stories and the original Ripley's.

Still not sure how this one got made, even then, no matter how well intentioned it was cringe

tenor-12.gif
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account