what I got out of this:
1) You're shallow but think you're clever because you can make smarter people upset
2) you lack true self confidence and worry about your masculinity so you make up for it by exerting power over others
3) You don't let people behind the curtains and despite having friends, few people truly know you and you're lonely and angry but wont let yourself admit it
4) you have a limited world experience but have designed your experiences and interpretations to support the lie that it's all intentional, and that you're doing what you want.
5) you believe it makes you stronger to not care about anyone but yourself.
I'm not sure what I'm learning about masks or burgers or beers, but it's a good insight to the troll inside pp-peau