Re: Live your life

We should change the off topic to whiney bitch.

punkrock randy /

Ok =D~on Jr

I love a good burger. But waffles ain’t burger buns, and they don’t go with fried chicken either.

That said, I go out to eat at least twice a week. Ain’t gonna stop, either. And FUCK the “No Mask, No Service“ policy in my state. I will not comply. I live on the border of two other states, and will gladly drive to Idaho where they still celebrate freedom. Going there again today.

I’m living my life the way my life was intended to be lived.

It's because nobody lives in Maine, brainiac.

Outside of a few coastal areas it's a backwood wilderness.

NYC is like 7 times the population of your entire state.

Maine is great as long as you don't go too far inland.

People got pinheads and webbed feet and shit like that.

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Maine is great as long as you don't go too far inland.

>

> People got pinheads and webbed feet and shit like that.

Guess you never realy been here then. I live on the coast and can drive 25 minutes to portland Maine (largest well known city). I can also drive 10 minutes to very rural areas. Very nice living here and going up north is nice. Only thing you got to worry about is the moose flies. They will carry you away. People seem to stay to themselves here anyway and the people who live in the more populated areas stay there. Fuck big citys. I will take a country road anytime over traffic and noise.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Satan 666 Wrote:

> I'll never even visit that sewer.

Thankful for that.

punkrock randy /

I love the country and rural areas, but I’ll take big city mentality over small town ignorance any day of the week. Especially on this nationalist holiday.

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> I love the country and rural areas, but I’ll take big city mentality

> over small town ignorance any day of the week. Especially on this

> nationalist holiday.

Move away if you hate it so much. You aren't welcome here

He lives in Missouri, numbnuts.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

But waffles ain’t burger buns, and they don’t go with fried chicken either.

I disagree! That waffle looks wonderful and is very welcome on a burger or chicken. We all have different tastes people! Like the idea of a cold beer on a hot day sounds disgusting to me... granted bear / liquor is just plain disgusting anytime.

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> But waffles ain’t burger buns, and they don’t go with fried chicken

> either.

>

> I disagree! That waffle looks wonderful and is very welcome on a burger

> or chicken. We all have different tastes people! Like the idea of a cold

> beer on a hot day sounds disgusting to me... granted bear / liquor is

> just plain disgusting anytime.

White Castle offers breakfast sandwiches on waffles instead of bread. Quite tasty.

Dude, if you need a friend just say it.

what I got out of this:

1) You're shallow but think you're clever because you can make smarter people upset

2) you lack true self confidence and worry about your masculinity so you make up for it by exerting power over others

3) You don't let people behind the curtains and despite having friends, few people truly know you and you're lonely and angry but wont let yourself admit it

4) you have a limited world experience but have designed your experiences and interpretations to support the lie that it's all intentional, and that you're doing what you want.

5) you believe it makes you stronger to not care about anyone but yourself.

I'm not sure what I'm learning about masks or burgers or beers, but it's a good insight to the troll inside pp-peau

> Satan 666 Wrote:

> Move away if you hate it so much. You aren't welcome here

I wish all these scared wanna-be toughguys would apply this same logic to their mopedarmy presence...

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> what I got out of this:

>

> 1) You're shallow but think you're clever because you can make smarter

> people upset

>

> 2) you lack true self confidence and worry about your masculinity so you

> make up for it by exerting power over others

>

> 3) You don't let people behind the curtains and despite having friends,

> few people truly know you and you're lonely and angry but wont let

> yourself admit it

>

> 4) you have a limited world experience but have designed your

> experiences and interpretations to support the lie that it's all

> intentional, and that you're doing what you want.

>

> 5) you believe it makes you stronger to not care about anyone but

> yourself.

>

> I'm not sure what I'm learning about masks or burgers or beers, but it's

> a good insight to the troll inside pp-peau

I was actually catching a pretty good buzz and enjoying myself. Been awhile and I figured with all the doom and gloom around here it could be a good thing but let the doom and gloom continue.

> Satan 666 Wrote:

> > punkrock randy Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I love the country and rural areas, but I’ll take big city mentality

>

> > over small town ignorance any day of the week. Especially on this

>

> > nationalist holiday.

>

> Move away if you hate it so much. You aren't welcome here

Why don't you move away?

The guy was born here. He has every right to his opinions on 'murica, just like you do.

America, love it or leave it went out of vogue with the Viet Nam War--Remember the war you like to suck the dicks of its war criminals, and get all nasty towards anyone who is a critic of it and the people who fought in it and who still think they were in the right for doing so?

On second thought, stay put if you want to. I served in the military for all of us--including people like you who need to waive their flags and run their mouths. (edited)

I thank you for your service. See that wasn't hard to say!

Yeah, it is doom and gloom. I know 14 people, 14! That have died of covid. I'm gonna wear a fucking mask. It doesn't have a damn thing to do with freedom...a mask! Really?

You know, we used to come together in times of crisis. Back in WWII, Dimming headlights after 8pm in coastal cities....fuck that...freedom!

I'm a caregiver and if I kill your grandma because I'm asymptomatic, you would be upset right!!! Oh wait, no...freedom! Yeah, it's a damn mask. I'm going to wear one.

undeniable but subtle baiting, trying to trigger but leaving yourself an easy "hey i just wanted to share my experience but you made it political"

rather unimpressive predictable attempt at gaslighting. I give it a C. It does reinforce my interpretation tho.

you want to create chaos and fulfil your own feels of power over others by reveling in their emotional response to something you've emotionally distanced yourself from.

Again, speculation but you're reinforcing this stereotype really reliably. I hope you dont smug and subtly abuse the people you interact with in real life too.

^ bringo

its like the RIP post that Pops put up the other day about the little girl that is just dripping with cynicism

punkrock randy /

Yeah, i love how it’s thrown out as innocent and carefree thread. Actually ignorant and careless thread.

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> Yeah, it is doom and gloom. I know 14 people, 14! That have died of

> covid. I'm gonna wear a fucking mask. It doesn't have a damn thing to do

> with freedom...a mask! Really?

>

> You know, we used to come together in times of crisis. Back in WWII,

> Dimming headlights after 8pm in coastal cities....fuck that...freedom!

>

> I'm a caregiver and if I kill your grandma because I'm asymptomatic, you

> would be upset right!!! Oh wait, no...freedom! Yeah, it's a damn mask.

> I'm going to wear one.

I would trust your opinion more than any media in the u.s.

Gaslight me but we still dont know everything there is to know about covid19 and what the media reports is questionable to no end. (edited)

Pushrod Fifty /

It looks awesome but I would probably have to go as south as Virginia to find a Waffle House Restaraunt.

> Pushrod Fifty Wrote:

> It looks awesome but I would probably have to go as south as Virginia to

> find a Waffle House Restaraunt.

It has a burger, egg, some weird home made spicey relish stuff. Sure was tasty

there are some in ohio and PA

Pushrod Fifty /

I lived out of one for 3 days while waiting for my van to be fixed in some little town in South Carolina.

> Pushrod Fifty Wrote:

> I lived out of one for 3 days while waiting for my van to be fixed in

> some little town in South Carolina.

I prefer the small town business if I eat out. I do like a chain restaurant meal but cant beat a hole in the wall diner for good homemade food. End up paying a little more for good food but support your community when you can.

My good diner closed in 09 or so...sad. they had the best hash browns, had been trying to replicate them for years until I met a dude that used to work there. Peeled n chopped russets onions n bell peppers all steamed together, then scooped out with a big ol ice cream scoop and crisped up on the griddle...fucking amazing chowder too

Place opened in the 40s, everybody sat around a horseshoe shaped bar and the waitress just walked around the insidea the horseshoe serving...great, stainless steel and aluminium everywhere. Was like a time machine.

Also had a great geoduck sandwich. Back when they weren't worth jack shit anyway.

> Satan 666 Wrote:

> > Pushrod Fifty Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I lived out of one for 3 days while waiting for my van to be fixed in

>

> > some little town in South Carolina.

>

> I prefer the small town business if I eat out. I do like a chain

> restaurant meal but cant beat a hole in the wall diner for good homemade

> food. End up paying a little more for good food but support your

> community when you can.

I agree, except for the price, my local diner is the flat out BEST, whips any chain place, the people are cool as f there, real, genuine hardcore restaurant men and women, they kick ass, and the prices are unbeatable, portion size is ridiculous, I don't know if you can find it, but google Hoagies in Hopkins MN, you should be able to see the menu and pricing, you can't eat better for less anywhere, I only go a half hr before close as there is no one in there, I still don't trust a crowd, but pre-Covid on a weekend morning there were lines out the front door. I know the owner, she is third generation, her grandmother opened it in the 60's, her mom ran it until about 10 years ago, and now Jessica runs it, it is a treasure of a place. Their hash browns ROCK, real scratch cooking, and no dishes! :D I'm so grateful they re-opened, I'm happy to spend my money there, if you are a regular, you end up with double portions of everything, and they know you, they talk to you, and make you feel at home. There are some very good chain restaurants, but there is nothing like a local legend. I have been in talks with the owners husband about trying to set up delivery service, but it could overwhelm the kitchen, and they are cash only, so that would be an issue for delivery, but I ran the delivery dept for a major chain in MN for 11 yrs...so I know how, but it might not be a fit for this place. Now that they are open, my life feels as "normal" as it has ever been...lol. I can park my moped on the sidewalk and see it from the counter, how much better could it be? :) :) Happy Happy, joy joy!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account