Re: Fake News costs lives

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

so many quotes. im honored!

ill leave this here. eye candy!

20181128_015448.jpg

thoughts?

I'm thinking meth and untreated mental illness.

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > LOL! You haven't seen Biden stumbling,muttering? he called Arizona a

>

> > city yesterday or day before. You want a vegetable as a Prez? There

> are

>

> > people behind him chomping at the bit to run it FOR him. Poor guy!

>

> Our current pres is dumber than any vegetable I’ve ever met. Why don’t

> you go take Pops place at the hospital? We actually will rejoice with

> your demise, poor pops is just old and confused, we don’t ACTUALLY want

> him dead.

So you meet with vegetables? I'd say you learned a LOT from them. LOL!

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> > punkrock randy Wrote:

>

>

> > > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > LOL! You haven't seen Biden stumbling,muttering? he called Arizona a

>

> >

>

> > > city yesterday or day before. You want a vegetable as a Prez? There

>

> > are

>

> >

>

> > > people behind him chomping at the bit to run it FOR him. Poor guy!

>

> >

>

> > Our current pres is dumber than any vegetable I’ve ever met. Why don’t

>

> > you go take Pops place at the hospital? We actually will rejoice with

>

> > your demise, poor pops is just old and confused, we don’t ACTUALLY

> want

>

> > him dead.

>

> So you meet with vegetables? I'd say you learned a LOT from them. LOL!

You've one to talk. Dealing with you everyday is like gardening. Bury shit and grow more veggies.

biden is an incompetent bumbling old fool, and would be an enormous improvement.

that sucks. but no less real.

seriously read any transcript. did you see the sunday interview on your beloved fox news? the guys' out there dripping sweat cuz he decided to go full suit outdoor interview in the middle of summer, babbling out nonsense like:

"take a look, why don't they talk about Mexico? Which is not helping us. And all I can say is thank God I built most of the wall, because if I didn't have the wall up we would have a much bigger problem with Mexico."

and calling fox news fake news for showing that our mortality rate is not the lowest in the world. just flailing and lying and blathering gibberish.

like given a great opportunity to offer guidance and leadership he still defaults to the "it's chinas fault, it's media's fault, we're the best in the world" literally none of which is true. it's the most insane wishywashy pile of garbage. I remember the claim that he says whaty he means? I don't know that I've seen him say anything you can actually decipher a meaning from. yeesh

> __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

> so many quotes. im honored!

>

> ill leave this here. eye candy!

>

> thoughts?

Where is the eye candy at?

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> > __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡

> ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

>

>

> > so many quotes. im honored!

>

> >

>

> > ill leave this here. eye candy!

>

> >

>

> > thoughts?

>

> Where is the eye candy at?

ouch

> __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

>

> > > __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡

> ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡

>

> > ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > > so many quotes. im honored!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > ill leave this here. eye candy!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > thoughts?

>

> >

>

> > Where is the eye candy at?

>

> ouch

Welcome to ma ot.

Will said: ` biden is an incompetent bumbling old fool

The only important thing you said in your rambling against Trump. Biden will never debate Trump...........it would be a slam dunk for Mr. Orange. LOL!

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Shut the fuck up donnie. LOL

punkrock randy /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Will said: ` biden is an incompetent bumbling old fool

>

> The only important thing you said in your rambling against Trump. Biden

> will never debate Trump...........it would be a slam dunk for Mr.

> Orange. LOL!

It wouldn’t be any more stupid than trying to debate with the Aerostar defender on MA. Trump can’t even give a proper speech because he constantly fucks up words.

You're not convincing me that a man that grabs women by the pussy, that walks into dressing rooms at miss teen USA pageants and that wants to have sex with his own daughter knows nothing about the heinous pedo crimes committed by his close friends Epstein and Maxwell.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> New study...……

> There is NO god and Christianity is a hoax

> Inquiring minds should be properly informed. (edited)

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> > Potr zebie Wrote:

>

>

> > I heard some fuckhead say,

>

> >

>

> > "30-32 dead in USA,mostly people over 80 yrs. old. That means 1 out of

>

> > TEN MILLION people have died of it.

>

> >

>

> > Live your life. Quit drinking the fake news Kool-Aid. OR, just go

> ahead

>

> > and PANIC!"

>

> Neither of which would save lives. And that same person believes in a

> judgement day.

"Fake news costs lives".

Morons that comment on this website all fucking day need to get a fucking life!!! To assholes that say trump is the new hitler and to morons that enjoy using the word "retard" to argue with people, have zero credibility or a leg to stand on, and need a real education. Sincerely the guy who did not and will not vote for trump and is not a complete moron.

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> > __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡

> ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

>

>

> > > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > > > __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡

>

> > ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡

>

> >

>

> > > ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > so many quotes. im honored!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > ill leave this here. eye candy!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > thoughts?

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Where is the eye candy at?

>

> >

>

> > ouch

>

> Welcome to ma ot.

15 years it took to get a welcome..

myolcamaro.jpg
bikecar.jpg
20171009_002128.jpg

lol biden will not win... cant wait to revisit this post in 100 days

Biden will win, the only problem will be if that orange pussy is going to accept that. He has shown he has total disregard for the constitution, so why should he suddenly accept it when he loses.

Stay in school, Chris.

omg ur such a dork, kid

Screenshot_20200728-082253_SamsungInternet.jpg

it's reasonably likely biden won't win and that's horrifying and not a good thing.

I was driving around some rural areas, theres a lot of trump FLAGS, like probably 80% of flagpoles in this small town's yards flying sometimes under sometimes over the American flag. holy fucking hell that level of devotion is incredibly frightening - like he's done nothing for these people except upset those who'd call upon them to change for the better, and they're as devoted to this immoral demagogue as they are to their own country? yikes and a half.

I dig America but i'm also pretty aware that roughly half of americans are really very selfish and awful. and proud of it. so much yuck.

I'm pretty sure too it's the fact that folks like me would call them awful that drives them to be so pro-trump.

^ That is scary....I forget about the hick vote....as I don't see them, but yeah, they are a real thing, but Biden is doing well in the polls, no matter who wins, there is going to be a big stink about it. I can only hope reason prevails and Biden wins, he has his issues but is better than Trump, almost anyone would be. The fact that people think Trump is in any way "good" speaks to how badly our education system has slipped.

> Dan Dan Wrote:

> Morons that comment on this website all fucking day need to get a

> fucking life!!!

Maybe they work all night at a job.

> To assholes that say trump is the new hitler

Actually hes not as smart as hitler was and just thinks he is, so there's that...

> and to

> morons that enjoy using the word "retard" to argue with people, have

> zero credibility or a leg to stand on, and need a real education.

Ok you educated me....i will now use "morons", as you have above instead of using"retard". Also, paraplegics and the like might find your "leg to stand on" cliche offensive. Js

> Sincerely the guy who did not and will not vote for trump and is not a

> complete moron.

I didn't and won't either. (edited)

punkrock randy /

Definitely don’t forget about the hicks Stephen, I knew that fuck was getting elected before because there are so many that want to be loud, hateful and proud. I see the shit up close and personal in Misery, and I’m not quiet with these ignorant pricks either. I’m in construction work. But goddamnit I hope he doesn’t win this time around 🤦🏼‍♂️

Me too, to vote for Trump just says that you are a racist, a misogynist, and willfully ignorant. You are stuck in the '50's a time and value system whose time is long past, the only people who had it good back then were white men, this country is made up of more than white men, everyone should matter the same, no one group should be legislated against due to perceived inferiority, or for profit. Fuck Trump. Those who voted for him the first time can almost get a pass, maybe your school did not do a good job of teaching critical thinking, or maybe you are a bit simple, he sold you a shiny bill of goods and you bought it. Anyone can be deceived, but to do it again, when that anachronism has shown time and time again he cares not a whit for you, only for himself and his cronies, he will tell you what you want to hear to further his own agenda, if you fall for his lies twice, you are too stupid to live. If you don't like Biden just don't vote, but for gods sake quit with the support of a person who if you knew in person you would not allow into your home.

“The hick vote”. Funny. How do you justify disparaging a group of people, because you disagree with their values, beliefs, geography, or lifestyle. From what I’m seeing on the news, all y’all city folk ain’t so bright. When yinz run outta food, think twice about us hicks- we can see you coming from a long ways off.

> Seth B Wrote:

> “The hick vote”. Funny. How do you justify disparaging a group of

> people, because you disagree with their values, beliefs, geography, or

> lifestyle. From what I’m seeing on the news, all y’all city folk ain’t

> so bright. When yinz run outta food, think twice about us hicks- we can

> see you coming from a long ways off.

The argument that "rural areas supply the food so you need us" is really fucking dumb. mostly because it implies that cities aren't doing anything productive, all productivity comes from rural areas. it's moronic, both play a critically important role.

That said, I'd agree city folks aren't bright, neither are rural folks. people are dumb. you reaffirm this for us regularly ;)

It is a VERY interesting point though the disparity between city life and rural life and how that affects politics.

take min wage. you can do just fine in most small towns paying like 3-500 a month in rent and livin on minimum wage, but in a city where you're lucky to find a place less than 2-3x that much, child care is more expensive, food etc, raising min wage is necessity. that's just one example.

you're also less likely to experience or witness things like police brutality in a small town but you can very easily empathize with loss of property, and you get very different views on shit like the protests.

You're less likely to catch a pandemic disease or know gay couples or work closely with 1st generation immigrants, and that affects how people view those topics absolutely.

Yeah, that could have been worded better, but "city folk" is kind of the same thing, and it doesn't piss me off to be called one... It seems rural area's are more prone to voting for the chump, though city people do it too. It is easy to get mad and say voting for Trump makes you stupid, the better thing to say is that voting for trump means you support racist actions/policies, you approve of misogyny, and think science is a bunch of hooey. For the religious types, Trump makes a mockery of it, using force to move peaceful people from a church for a photo op, I'm sure "god" was thrilled.... There is just SO much wrong with him, vote him out, no matter where you live. We will ALL be the better for it.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account