Happy 4th everyone

Hope yall all have a good weekend. Pop some fireworks, drink some beer, ride some mopeds, maybe all 3 at the same time if your a badass.

20200703_195729.jpg

Re: Happy 4th everyone

punkrock randy /

Flags suck. Happy holidays

Happy Independence Day, America!

us-flag-upside-down-370x229.jpg

^ Right? Happy 4th anyway.....

> The Dude Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Hope yall all have a good weekend. Pop some fireworks, drink some beer,

> ride some mopeds, maybe all 3 at the same time if your a badass.

ALL countries matter!

> A Zed Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > The Dude Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Hope yall all have a good weekend. Pop some fireworks, drink some

> beer,

>

> > ride some mopeds, maybe all 3 at the same time if your a badass.

>

> ALL countries matter!

All mopeds matter!

Pushrod Fifty /
1593890685776-138252881.jpg
15938907220361727578838.jpg

Happy 4th! Out on Fishers Island, NY. They have the best fireworks around. That barge is full of them. Wer'e about 400 yards away, its goung to be wild.

Wow I never knew it was that calm over there. I used to pass that island on the ferry at least once a year. You are probably in the cove there too. I normally stay closer to the Stratford Shoal Lighthouse.

Overpriced Parts /

Best fireworks at the lake today, it’s normally like a small 15 minute semi private fireworks display but this year they had a go fund me with a couple developments involved and it far exceeding expectations it was like a 45 minute display and we got there after it started,

Man it was great, only a few blocks from my house didn’t have to wait in traffic and find a spot to park to go there didn’t have to wait in traffic to get home🎇

0905D2C6-9301-48B0-B229-3BF0AAAE75F2.jpeg

^ Cool, we did not have any organized events due to Covid, which was prob a smart thing, but the locals sure have put on a show, coming home from parents house this evening, right at dusk around 9pm, the whole highway was shrouded in that blue smoke from (illegal) here but not in WI ;) fireworks, I love that smell, my cat however hates this Holliday, but once I got home lay on my foot and only would jump if I did, we had some heavy artillery set off tonight. I feel bad for the animals, but LOVE fireworks, not the kind the city sends up, but the ones you set off yourself, I miss being a kid and playing with M-80's.... I was a big pyro as a youth... :) Know better now, but miss it! This was the saddest 4th I have ever seen, live in a small city, usually the main drag is awash in classic cars and motorcycles, only saw one, a beautiful restored '57 chev convert, to this day I find those one of the most beautiful cars ever built. Talked with the owner, had had the brakes and tires upgraded, but still had the og engine and powerglide trans, it was flawless. But the streets were sadly empty, though every streetlight had a flag, felt kind of like one of those last guy on earth movies. :/ Fuck Covid. :(

Pushrod Fifty /
20200704_213540.jpg

Its pretty calm in West Harbor where they had them. They were pretty awesome, lasting about 45 minutes. They didnt let people gather on land to see them, only by boat, and there were alot of boaters that came out to see them.

Fishers Island is such a great place.

Reminds me of out east long island back in the 80s.

Pushrod Fifty /

Yea its do stuck in time, thats what I like about it.

20200704_150201.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account