Re: Cordless impact gun?

^ Nice, so amazing to see them not all rusted out!

I've posted this before in this topic, but it seems appropriate to post em here with all the Golf action going on.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I've posted this before in this topic, but it seems appropriate to post

> em here with all the Golf action going on.

>

> https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/file.php?1,file=199776

>

> https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/file.php?1,file=199777

Very nice. I was a big vw guy years ago. I happened to fall into a bug recently so I'm back in the game.

20200410_193740.jpg

^ That's awesome! :)

Well I haven't realy got to test it out to the max but I changed a few tires on an off road trailer I have and it worked flawless. The only thing I do not like about it is that you have to push the pin with a nail or screw to get the impact socket off through the socket hole. If you dont line the pin up with the impact hole it's fine. I have a small impact extension I can put on it but that will take away from the power. So far it kicks ass but having to poke the little pin with something is a downer. I'm used to the ball bearing that keep the socket on. You just pull the socket and it pops off. This has a point on it that keeps the socket from coming off. I will probably just tie a little rod with a hole drilled in it to the pocket clip so I can just poke it and pull it off?

I have the corded 1/2 impact from harbor freight. Works well on removing my lug nuts on my truck that are torqued to 150 ft lbs. Cheap 2

> Tomos A35 Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I have the corded 1/2 impact from harbor freight. Works well on removing

> my lug nuts on my truck that are torqued to 150 ft lbs. Cheap 2

I have a nice corded makita one I am just trying to not use cords and air hoses. We used to use the cheap harbor freight guns when I was doing marine construction. It was not a big loss when they fell into the ocean, haha

I've been wanting a cordless driver for sometime since my corded 1/2 impact from harbor freight self destructed so I got a Makita XWT11T 18V LXT kit from amazon for $357.00. I know it cost more from them but I got it for seven payments of $70 something so it's like the old sears craftsman lay aways of years ago.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account