Re: Vice addiction

Satan 666 /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Nice got any pics? I have had a few nice old American made vices that I sold since the forged in fire craze. Used to be able to get leg vices for practically free and since I'm not a blacksmith I have sold them for good profit. I have a nice old columbian and some nice old pipe vices that are very handy to grip anything round without damaging them if you toss some leather from an old welding jacket in the jaws. My go to now is this china made (peoples republic of china) so it's got some age and is still quality. Sits on an old cast iron table base. I keep digging and finding more vices in the books and crannys of my shop and have given many away. Gave my buddy a Wilton the other day. Also gave my other buddy a pretty large slovakian vice with a broken mount. Gave another guy a super tiny china vise for model making. Just found another forged Wilton. Also have a pretty good colection of pexto stakes like the one in this vice.

20200717_205117.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account