Holidays

Ryan Graeme /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Since living in France for 4 years now, our holidays are usually spent going back to the UK to see my family or over the other side of France to see my inlaws.

Because of Covid, we thought it best not to travel to the UK and over at my inlaws was where the virus hotspot of France was.

We booked a week on the west coast, only a couple of hours from home, but we needed a break. We got a great deal from friends who have a rental mobile home on a lovely little site with a pool.

Today we went to a fortified town around 10 minutes away. It is voted one of the most pituresque villages in France. There were some artisan shops and one of them was a glass blower. Straight away the stand out item for me was this Velosolex. The photos I took don't do it any justice at all. I was so tempted to get it, but it was €170 ($200), not a huge amount for the labour involved but a little too pricey for my pocket right now.

20200726_142230.jpg
20200726_142237.jpg
20200726_142249.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account