Re: OT... Argue Better

Aaron Blair /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

> Papa _ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> He doesn’t HOPE for the best. He ONLY plans for

> the worst. It is exhausting.

This is great news for me! Apparently in the future I finally finish my time machine! It's me son!!!

Been trying to change for years, but this shit is nearly impossible. Out of 5 kids I'm the only one that cares about my parents. I have the inate ability to forsee every possible outcome of somthing but can only focus on the negative. Which has been reinforced by being right many times.

10 years ago when I became my mom n dads caregiver I never thought I'd end up here, 31, dad dead for two years and knowing that when momma passes. I am totally fucked with a ton of career experience that will land me homeless in the best case scenario. a hundred certifications that mean.mmm jack shit....in an expensive town, and my only way forward is to take care of other people's discarded parents, and grandparents..because for some reason.I care...I've been told that this is depression, but I think I'm totally happy. ha ha! I'd give anything to know what it feels like to not give a shit.

This covid thing hasn't done much for my anxiety.

Don't drink and go on ma it kids. Somthing might hit ya in a weird way. (edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account