"It is what it is"

Our sociopathic "leader's" response to the fact of 155,000 dead and more dying daily.... For gods sake vote him out! Your life may WELL depend on it. If this does not tell you that this asshole gives not a whit about you, yes you who voted for him, he does not care about you, and never will. What a disgrace.

Re: "It is what it is"

I think this is being taken out of context, I see it in all the liberal headlines already - "it is what it is" - but there was a lot surrounding that statement.

so I would urge anyone to watch the actual interview video, because then you can see what he really means - it does a much better job of illustrating what a completely incompetent bumbling imbecile with zero regard for human life our pitiful excuse for a president is.

I did watch the video, but that one thing stood out among all the rest of it.....that is what he really thinks of the loss of people's loved ones. I know he meant we are stuck with the disease and that is prob where he was going, but it shows his callous nature. I hope it IS all over the Liberal media, something needs to shock people into seeing just how incompetent and uncaring he really is. Fuck Trump. I'm fed the f up, with him, and even more so that so many of our country are either too blind/ignorant to see through him, or think his approach of "it's not a lie if you believe it" is a legitimate way to go through life. Sorry to rant....this interview kind of pushed me over the edge, Saturday night live could not parody him better than he puts his own foot in his mouth. His incompetence has gone beyond embarrassment, his denial of science and focus on himself has actually made him dangerous to the public health. (edited)

yea that was actually my point, the interview makes it very clear that he actually meant it as awful as it sounds and that he cares exactly zero except about talking over anyone else (in this case his interviewer) just to repeatedly make the one irrelevant claim that doesn't directly expose how awful his handling is.

also horrific his deferral of responsibility to governors "some id it great, some not so great" well that's arguably true but could you just imagine for a second if we had a halfway capable LEADER in charge of those governors doing it "great"? instead of leaving even that deferral so ambiguous as to suggest to his cadre of snickering buffoons that what he meant was that the liberals were doing it not so great and he's "winning" them so hard LOL!

fucking disgusting and feels so hopeless.

It does feel hopeless, not so much him, (but a lot him) he will be gone either Nov or in 4 years, but that there is a significant portion of our population that thinks he is "ok", is this what we "are" now? That makes you want to end it all.. :/

Stephen,

I feel you man. My own family back home is brainwashed into supporting him.

I think the whole world has always known, and knows now, that he is a bad person.

The REAL blame belongs to the countless brain washers. For my family, it’s their church. The church sees anything but republicans as baby killing, gay loving, anti-American, communist servants of Satan.

How they got there? I dunno. But they see Trump as a cracked vessel, but vessel nonetheless to perform the work of God to return America to a God-fearing, conservative, life respecting, straight, women-barefoot-and-pregnant-in-the-kitchen, nation that our forefathers intended it to be.

Trump is who he is. The people that disgust me most are the ones manipulating the people around them into supporting him and I don’t think that’s going away in November or 4 years.

Breaks my heart. (edited)

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

“ The REAL blame belongs to the countless brain washers. For my family, it’s their church. The church sees anything but republicans as baby killing, gay loving, anti-American, communist servants of Satan”

Exactly.

If you choose to be part of a cult, you should be required to forfeit your right to vote.

I saw that, too. That was a real prevalent saying. Any time someone said "it is what it is" we either went back and fixed it, or it was too fucked up to do anything about.

He coulda said "looks great from my house," or "not bad for government work."

It ain't what it ain't

Jimmy Cincinnati /

FADE27A7-E86A-471B-82FB-6647C06681E5.jpeg

I want one of those cardboard stand-ups.^^^

I pass that on my way to work. He changes the sign every few days. I like the little Puten in the lapel pocket. Lol.

punkrock randy /

Surprised he didn’t say, “could be worse “. I hate those people. That cardboard cut out is the shit, i wish i seen those more often. I cannot wait to cancel out another’s vote for Drumph. Flush the turd Nov 3rd!!!

we'd use it as a slur if you had an idiot producer with no experience.

its meaningless

A lighthearted way of saying "i give up" without accepting any responsibility as if the outcome a person was specifically tasked with were beyond their (or anyones) control.

Like not cleaning your room as a kid and when mom yells, you say "it is what it is".

It's a childish response and shouldn't surprise anyone that our resident Morbidly Obese Diaper wearing Racist Orange Grandpa casually tosses it out when deflecting blame for over 150,000 dead Americans.

That wretched thing can't even pretend he's the slightest bit concerned. (edited)

(edited)

Careful, your inner hillbilly is showing. Paddle faster, I hear banjos! ;)

Good tune tho. I like this version best.

> Seth B Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Careful, your inner hillbilly is showing. Paddle faster, I hear banjos!

> ;)

>

> Good tune tho. I like this version best.

The girlfriend turned me on to that one. I fell in love the first time I head it.

I did too. Instantly added Hugo to my Pandora when I heard it.

It could have been what it could have been...

I'm not gonna rant. I'm gonna vote Putin's meat puppet out.

^^Ruined by the Union Brainwashers. Oh well. ;)

unions can be great, I generally support unions. I can see the issues too but I think we're overall much better with unionization

I’m a retired union heavy equipment operator. Yes, they can be great. But they seldom are. They used to be.

Unions are obviously necessary to seize back the means of production, but these days unions seem to care more about protecting their members from scrutiny than actually overthrowing the evil capitalist empire.

Yes! let's save unions. They got pretty wrecked in the Reagan years, and pretty corrupt in a lot of cases too. My father in law's a lifelong union rep for social services, in many cases its critical to ensuring they get a reasonable percent of wages, if things are going well, they should be entitled to the same benefits as those higher up.

But at the same time you wind up with trashbag prison workers using the union to try to get them out of sneaking off to bang each other in the company car or whatever. One of those things like all things that ideally is great but is easily corrupted. like capitalism

One of my favorite videos:

watch it all but it gets real good around 11:00

Papa - you NAILED IT. They got to my family, too. It has put some space between us - and makes me wonder wtf happened to them ??? How do you blindly follow someone who is the antithesis of everything you profess to believe in ? I'm afraid to put a Biden - Harris sign on my pasture fence, because I'm afraid someone would shoot my cows. Can you imagine ? But they have these idiots around here that twisted up. So I just lie low here at the farm - I have been social distancing here for the last 26 years, man. Woodstock nation - arise and reclaim your country.

Swarm and build. Swarm and build.

punkrock randy /

> Seth B Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I’m a retired union heavy equipment operator. Yes, they can be great.

> But they seldom are. They used to be.

So you got to retire but now you don’t believe in unions? Funny. Don’t vote, your opinions aren't worth 2 squirts of piss.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account