Re: THE Song.

Stephen Keller /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I really thought more of you,Stephen. I'm disappointed. The others post

> trash and I expect the idiocy................but i thought you had some

> sense of decency left.

Sorry you are disappointed, but it is not my job in life to gain your, or anyone else's approval. The fact that you can support/condone the likes of trump, shows me that you have lost touch with what the concept of decency is. It is not a matter of differing political opinion anymore, it is a matter of being a decent human being, something trump is about as far from as one can get, I just can't see how this escapes you? As for your religious stuff, that is your right to have, but not to push on others, don't act put out when people lash out at you for that, most don't want to hear it, at all. If someone wants religion it is there for the taking, they don't need you pointing it out to them. I do respect your history of being a working man, not a slacker etc, we need more of that in this country, and what you know about bikes, as someone who has been riding longer than I, I like to learn from experienced folks. Even if there is a god, trump is about as far from what it would want for us as you can get, again, how this eludes you is beyond me? Trump is a despot who would be king if he could, fortunately the founding fathers set in place checks and balances to keep just such an ego from trying to do what he is. If you truly love and believe in America, and that it's opportunity should be avail to all of us, not just the wealthy, there is NO and I mean NO way you can support a person like trump. I hope someday this becomes clear to you, trump is laughing in the face of your life time of hard work, of you being a good person and having a family, and your hope. To him, you, I and everyone who is not a captain of industry, are stepping stones, a number to turn his way for some personal gain, be it a vote or a drone in his company making him a dollar. I'm not against business, but I'm against business exploiting people and the environment. We are better than that. You should be too, quit letting trump laugh at you.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  THE Song.Topic by: Don Ohio Don Ohio 08/08/20 04:44PM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" 08/08/20 11:33PM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Don Ohio Don Ohio 08/08/20 11:57PM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 08/09/20 01:58AM
  Re: THE Song.Re: punkrock randy punkrock randy 08/09/20 09:12AM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Potr zebie Potr zebie 08/09/20 12:10PM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Don Ohio Don Ohio 08/09/20 05:10PM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Bas Autowas Bas Autowas 08/09/20 05:32PM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Nick MBC Nick MBC 08/09/20 06:22PM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 08/09/20 06:33PM
  Re: THE Song.Re: - rwc - - rwc - 08/10/20 10:55AM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Seth B Seth B 08/10/20 11:19AM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Don Ohio Don Ohio 08/09/20 11:29PM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 08/10/20 12:06AM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 08/10/20 12:20AM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Seth B Seth B 08/10/20 09:37AM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" 08/10/20 01:25PM
  Re: THE Song.Re: punkrock randy punkrock randy 08/10/20 06:45AM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 08/10/20 02:17PM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 08/10/20 11:59AM
  Re: THE Song.Re: punkrock randy punkrock randy 08/10/20 05:18PM
  Re: THE Song.Re: live ɘvil live ɘvil 08/10/20 06:31PM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 08/10/20 07:10PM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Bas Autowas Bas Autowas 08/11/20 05:25AM
  Re: THE Song.Re: Don Ohio Don Ohio 08/11/20 12:45AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account