THE Song.

Always my favorite, by Gordon Lightfoot, yet I could never explain why. Thanks to Beato, now i know why. My son sent me this.

Re: THE Song.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Shut the fuck up donnie.

Just go ahead and post like an idiot,Blaine.

@ Don, you have pissed off people here plenty with your religious crap, and your trump supporting, myself included, but I see and know from being here for yrs that you know mopeds, so that's cool, but don't expect love here in the ot for what you have posted, I like the song you posted, but not into your views ATT ALL, trying to be civil, but I can see why some are not. You have a lot of dialing back to do, before people will accept you as reasonable. You are entitled to believe in your religion, and in the godless fool that is trump, but please look back at your words and know why people are fed the f up with you. Your absence here has calmed the rage, like everyone with a different opinion that's ok, but you spewing religious shit and Trump supporting, that is not, I accept that trump deceived you and played to your idea's, but unless you are just senile, you have to see that asshole is only for himself, not even you flag waving fredumbs espousing sorts. He could care a mouse squirt of piss for you, and the rest of us, it is all about him. Would you invite a man into your home who might grab your wife by the pussy just because he is famous? I would hope not, look at your "hero" and is that how you are? I don't think so. The man is a disgrace. You know it in your heart. Here are the brass tacks with me and you, I respect your moped knowledge, but your political and religious stuff are garbage, knowing that, if I saw you on the side of the road, I would stop for you, knowing you are nuts, but you ride, I ride, I would help you, just because it is the right thing to do, some would speed up and catch you with the open door, just relax your rants, help out as you have always done and relax. I have spoken, that is all.

Stephen 12/58 The gospel of reality.

punkrock randy /

Preach it brother!!! I hope =Don can read all of that, very well put. And i 2nd all that was said in it. Happy Sunday guys, time to build a shed all day long :-/

signal-2020-08-09-051333.jpg

I really thought more of you,Stephen. I'm disappointed. The others post trash and I expect the idiocy................but i thought you had some sense of decency left.

Fuck off you racist piece of garbage.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I really thought more of you,Stephen. I'm disappointed. The others post

> trash and I expect the idiocy................but i thought you had some

> sense of decency left.

He spelled it out for you in a pretty kind way, but instead of having any sort of introspective moment you think he's the problem. Hint: it's not everyone else that's the issue, it's you. Grow up Don.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> sense of decency left.

Sorry you are disappointed, but it is not my job in life to gain your, or anyone else's approval. The fact that you can support/condone the likes of trump, shows me that you have lost touch with what the concept of decency is. It is not a matter of differing political opinion anymore, it is a matter of being a decent human being, something trump is about as far from as one can get, I just can't see how this escapes you? As for your religious stuff, that is your right to have, but not to push on others, don't act put out when people lash out at you for that, most don't want to hear it, at all. If someone wants religion it is there for the taking, they don't need you pointing it out to them. I do respect your history of being a working man, not a slacker etc, we need more of that in this country, and what you know about bikes, as someone who has been riding longer than I, I like to learn from experienced folks. Even if there is a god, trump is about as far from what it would want for us as you can get, again, how this eludes you is beyond me? Trump is a despot who would be king if he could, fortunately the founding fathers set in place checks and balances to keep just such an ego from trying to do what he is. If you truly love and believe in America, and that it's opportunity should be avail to all of us, not just the wealthy, there is NO and I mean NO way you can support a person like trump. I hope someday this becomes clear to you, trump is laughing in the face of your life time of hard work, of you being a good person and having a family, and your hope. To him, you, I and everyone who is not a captain of industry, are stepping stones, a number to turn his way for some personal gain, be it a vote or a drone in his company making him a dollar. I'm not against business, but I'm against business exploiting people and the environment. We are better than that. You should be too, quit letting trump laugh at you.

President Trump is the only thing standing between us and anarchy. If you can't see that, I'm sorry.

if you believe that, just check into a home now. That man is using you, the world you grew up in is OVER, the world I grew up in is as well, the difference is I can see that and you refuse to. Things are different now Don, open your eyes, or breathe in the sand you have your head wedged in. You may as well be dead for all your out dated ideas are worth. I don't hate you, I pity you. Just don't vote, it's the last decent act you can perform. You can open your eyes to what the world is now, I have, it's not so bad, and I'm an old white guy... If you stay stuck in the past, you are deserving of all the hate heaped upon you. Your time held down people of color, women, anyone who was not a white male, how is that what America is about?

Answer me with facts? What you can't? Of course you can't, your hero is a pathological liar, a misogynist, a racist, among other things, if you believe a word out of his mouth you are either senile or mentally ill. Either way you need confinement. You like killing varmints? Look in the mirror while you eat your gun, seriously man, this is why I don't think you are real, there was a Don yrs ago, but no one is this willfully ignorant, no one. Whoever is running your old account can fuck off.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> President Trump is the only thing standing between us and anarchy. If

> you can't see that, I'm sorry.

^ land of the free and the seriously misled....if I didn't know you better I would tell you to take a drug test, but someone needs to

put a slug between trumps eyes, the mafia had their chance, wish they would have. We would all be better off. Look around you Don, your time has passed, wake up to the fact that things change, the '50's are OVER, let me say it again, they are OVER, and that is a good thing. Watch out for kids of color in a Grand Marquis, if they even knew you they would have messed with you rather than just pull up fast to the gas pump. Point is they did not even notice you, they are on about their lives as you were when their age, not everything is about you you anachronism. Its ok to age, it is NOT ok to not accept that the world will change.

punkrock randy /

I have faith. Faith that =Dons pos Aerostar will break down on Nov 3rd. STFU =Don, you are a useless waste. You have been duped. Do you think Drumph gives two shits for you? Not unless you’re him or his daughter that he wants to bang.

Give it a rest, Stephen. You’re starting to sound as bad as Don. You sound deranged in your anti-Trump rants. We get it- you don’t like the Prez, but geez. It’s getting pathetic. I don’t care who you vote for. It’s your choice. But you’re rants sure don’t help your case. I’m sure they will flutter a few skirts on here, though.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> sense of decency left.

This all began right after he sold his moby.

^^Lol. That explains the bad attitude!

I dunno, Stephens' sounded very well put and actively introspective, evaluating not just what he means but why, instead of just repeating the same talking points directly from conservative media with fiercely blind ignorance of all else as has been so much of don's posting the past years.

but there still seems to be this consistent misunderstanding of discussions from the "right" where being so annoyingly stubborn elicits actual frustration, and that's mistakenly taken as "winning"

time and again, someone being angry enough to say "after all these evidences and all these examples you're still unwilling to consider my view then fuck you" is taken to mean, "well he said fuck you, or resorted to name calling, so I guess we're right! score one for team fuckforbrains"

it's very difficult to adjust to the retort to positive change in politics being reduced to little more than a bunch of grown "men" plugging their ears and sticking out their toungues slobbering about "trump wins nah nah, LOL!"

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /
CE1E68DE-9A65-4D29-A503-B4A245731FB7.jpeg

^ :)

punkrock randy /

They hate when opinions contrary to their own are spoken eloquently. Stfu sethb, your pro trump rants are getting old and you sound like your =Daddy=D~~~~~~on👎🏼

Damn, I'm late to the party again! Keller, I respect the fact that you took the time to at least explain why you feel the way you do. You don't rant often and when you do its with good reason. There's really nothing more I can add that you haven't already said, other than you're a good dude and you do have an open mind.

Thank's I try, don't always succeed though, I should relax in guess, but God is it frustrating to listen to trumpers.....as I said it is far beyond a difference of political opinion, it is about our health as a nation, I have never before now wished I lived somewhere else, I still love America, but I'm ashamed of what is going on here at the moment.

Yeah, he's selling out on mopeds and he's becoming more dour and irritable. LOL!

An innocuous post like that, and instead of appreciating the details of Gord's music, he attacks me.

Fuck off you racist piece of shit.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account